ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten session 3 discussion

Great takedown Max. 5-1 with riding time secured. He has really improved. Van Brill beat Murin handily last year and he is clearly the better wrestler today. 6-1 victory
I think Max had mono last year at tournament time (on top of injuries). He's still injured, but he's showing this year he is a top guy at the weight

Northwestern coaching staff just came to the head table and said Fisher is mff 3 4 match. Would have been nice if Kem could have gotten the forfeit there vs giving it.

Reactions: Jrjt0518
Did iowa recruit him at all? He is from Joliet and with his frame would have been a great redshirt guy and then 174 or even 84 in a year or two.
That’s was brought up a couple times on other threads and the answer was no. He has developed greatly

I watched the match. I saw Eierman wrench his own knee going for funk like he always does. Red hurt Eierman on purpose? Show us where he did that
FWIW, I think I heard Ironside comment to the same effect yesterday regarding Eierman v. Redd. That is, you sort of have it coming when you put yourself in weird positions. (Perhaps I am misremembering and he said that about someone else, but I think it was during the Eierman match when he said that.)

Reactions: redghost1974
Warner up on Mat 3 against HR fan favorite Cam Caffey. Warner controlling the tie ups so far but 0-0 with 1 minute left in 1st. Warner has a single leg up in the air. OOB

Reactions: Jrjt0518
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT