ADVERTISEMENT

New Story Big Ten Teleconference with Cole Fisher

Apr 8, 2003
Rough quotes and notes from Cole Fisher, who was running a little late, so they had to cut it short.

Opening Statement

From what we've seen on film so far, they have a really good squad. Their offense is really clicking recently. A lot of Power-O stuff and a very dangerous offense.

Q: I wanted to ask about the 2013 game. How similar is MSU's offense now compared to then?

FISHER: That was a while ago. It's not a ton different. I didn't have a lot of reps then. When you're a younger guy, you maybe drift a little bit in meetings. They ran a lot of power back then and a lot of power today.

Q: What do you see from Connor Cook? What makes him so successful?

FISHER: When you've been around as long as he has, you really know the offense in and out. He makes a lot of big throws and can really hurt you with his feet too. He's playing extremely well.

Q: You are kind of the picture of patience at Iowa. I wonder if you feel like that characteristic is strong in the program from the top down?

FISHER: Yeah, you could say that. The people we have around here, we trust them 100% and the state and the university does as well.

Reactions: HawkFan59
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.