ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Tournament

hawkeye ball

HB All-American
Dec 2, 2006
Well, we are down to eight. Unfortunately, the Hawks are no longer in it. Make your predictions on winners from here on out.

9 Michigan
1 Wisconsin

13 Penn State
4 Purdue

7 Indiana
2 Maryland

6 Ohio State
3 Michigan State

Who I got....

Badgers win by 15. Kaminsky has another solid day. Has 22 points. Solid win for Wisconsin.

Purdue wins by 12. Hammons carries the load. Has 17 points. PSU runs out of gas.

Indiana wins by 4. Indiana slows Wells and Trimble. Yogi has another big night. Squeak out a win against MD.

Michigan State by 1. Trice and Valentine have good games. Dawson proves to be a tough matchup for OSU and has 13 points. Russel and Thompson do their thing. Trice, instead of Valentine, hits the GW three.

Originally posted by 83Hawk:

Originally posted by QChawks:
could care less
^^^ This. ^^^

Except I couldn't care less.
What they said. I lost a ton of interest in college basketball for the rest of the weekend. I guess it freed up a lot of time and I should be able to get some stuff done. Took the day off today to watch hoops. Probably won't watch any.

Stop with the sour grapes. Still a ton of good basketball and excitement to be had.

I've got:

Wisconsin vs. PSU and Indiana vs. OSU in the Semi's
Wisconsin vs. Indiana in the finals and Wisconsin wins going away.

Originally posted by luvmyhawks:

Originally posted by 83Hawk:

Originally posted by QChawks:
could care less
^^^ This. ^^^

Except I couldn't care less.
What they said. I lost a ton of interest in college basketball for the rest of the weekend. I guess it freed up a lot of time and I should be able to get some stuff done. Took the day off today to watch hoops. Probably won't watch any.
This times 100000 and if the Clowns keep winning this weekend is a trainwreck.

I know some of you don't care but....

Wisconsin 31 Michigan 26 Halftime.

Michigan was up 9 early.

Wisconsin has 1 foul in the first half.

It's becoming insufferable. Hate the crap Wisconsin gets away with.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by hawkeye ball:
Who I got....

Badgers win by 15. Kaminsky has another solid day. Has 22 points. Solid win for Wisconsin.

Purdue wins by 12. Hammons carries the load. Has 17 points. PSU runs out of gas.

Indiana wins by 4. Indiana slows Wells and Trimble. Yogi has another big night. Squeak out a win against MD.

Michigan State by 1. Trice and Valentine have good games. Dawson proves to be a tough matchup for OSU and has 13 points. Russel and Thompson do their thing. Trice, instead of Valentine, hits the GW three.
Was off a little bit on game 1: Badgers win by 11. Kaminsky with 16 points.

Originally posted by hawkeye ball:
Who I got....

Was a little off on the Purdue game too. PU wins by 5. Hammons has 23 points. Think I was spot on saying PSU would run out of gas because I think they did there in the second half..

Originally posted by EvilMo...Closet:
Good. Eff Penn State. Get the eff out of my basketball season. Go home and watch the tournament.
Yeah! Take your stupid ball and go to your dumb home!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT