ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest Ahole of HROT

I like to think most HROTers are all right folks. Some folks have very different personalities online and IRL (hey, with the relative anonymity the internet provides, people can say controversial things without any real repercussions). Wouldn't surprise me if folks like Chiz and Northern could actually tolerate each other in person (well, as long as they avoid any political or religious debates).

And at the end of the day, HROT amounts to little more than binary code. It amazes me how often people take boorish and rude behavior so personally around here - if it bothers them that bad, then there's the handy-dandy Ignore feature.

That said, there's a few that strike me as probably avoidable IRL as they were here. And to my knowledge they've been all banned. Namely Chief Turkeywhatshisnuts, William Bonney, NCHawk, and a couple of others. Wouldn't shock me in the slightest if they were all iterations of the same person.
ya think?

To answer OP's question, it's Trad.

The first question anyone who's ever met him asks themselves.

200.gif

Me. I’m super controversial and just a complete and total a-hole. No one likes me- repubs, dems, M1, M2, Ukrainians, Russians, the religious, the athiests, and the list goes on and on. I start so many arguments and play both sides just because I’m that type of tool.

The hate I create here is just unheard of and obscene. A true menace to society.

Last edited:
Depends if you are talking about someone trying to be one (they are good for a few laughs) or someone who just is.

Biggest aholes? That's easy, all of the trumpies on here who deny being trumpies, but defend the ahole continually.

ADVERTISEMENT