ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Barr quit after telling Donald Trump his claims about election fraud were 'bulls**t' and slamming lawyers led by Rudy Giuliani as 'clownish

I’m not interested in the AG’s effort to paint himself as a man of principle after the fact.

I want to agree, but I have come to accept that Bill Barr's actions have been confusing enough, that I am not sure what to think. My inclination is that you are correct in that he just played the game, and only stopped playing when the price got too high. Barr was in a difficult spot where he either had to embrace the lie, face the wrath, or bail. He gets some credit for not choosing door number 1.

Reactions: h-hawk
I want to agree, but I have come to accept that Bill Barr's actions have been confusing enough, that I am not sure what to think. My inclination is that you are correct in that he just played the game, and only stopped playing when the price got too high. Barr was in a difficult spot where he either had to embrace the lie, face the wrath, or bail. He gets some credit for not choosing door number 1.
Good points. My belief is that he wrung everything he could out of the job that he publicly auditioned for. At the end he didn’t want to take an illegal order from Trump and have to testify about it some day, and I do believe some of the pardons turned his stomach. Some of them.

How many books are ready to be published on January 21st? Oh, the stories we will hear...

I’m not interested in the AG’s effort to paint himself as a man of principle after the fact.
WTF, it's like they had dirt on Barr and he weaseled his way out somehow. He now has more dirt on them than they have on him?

Idk...this chick I know who waits tables at Applebee's told me there was rampant (my word, not hers. She may have used bigly) voter fraud. It's hard to know who to trust.

Idk...this chick I know who waits tables at Applebee's told me there was rampant (my word, not hers. She may have used bigly) voter fraud. It's hard to know who to trust.

Is Applebees to fine dining as dailymail is to journalism? Im not familiar with this Applebees of which you speak.

ADVERTISEMENT