ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Farrell

Jan 16, 2017
It's nice to see the HWC having a presence at the senior level. I think I'm more excited to follow this freestyle competition than I am the college squad this weekend. I think it's cool Dan Erekson is competing again. I know he's not HWC but he's one of ours. Anyone know the story on Kyle Summers? A quick google search shows he wrestled at Lindenwood. Is he originally from Iowa? Whats his connection with the HWC? How did he get to be on the roster? Interested to see how Chittum does at the senior level.
Registered to compete:
61kg Austin Desanto
65kg Pat Lugo
70kg Cody Chittum
74kg Kaleb Young
79kg Alex Marinelli
86kg Kyle Summers
125kg Daniel Erekson

Wrestling starts tomorrow and is on Flo

It's nice to see the HWC having a presence at the senior level. I think I'm more excited to follow this freestyle competition than I am the college squad this weekend. I think it's cool Dan Erekson is competing again. I know he's not HWC but he's one of ours. Anyone know the story on Kyle Summers? A quick google search shows he wrestled at Lindenwood. Is he originally from Iowa? Whats his connection with the HWC? How did he get to be on the roster? Interested to see how Chittum does at the senior level.
Registered to compete:
61kg Austin Desanto
65kg Pat Lugo
70kg Cody Chittum
74kg Kaleb Young
79kg Alex Marinelli
86kg Kyle Summers
125kg Daniel Erekson

Wrestling starts tomorrow and is on Flo
Freestyle starts and ends on 11/19 (Saturday).

Reactions: Grip220 and el dub
Isn't the Bill Farrell in New York? You suppose the team sticks around and watches the HWC guys on Saturday? Do they all travel together given all 3 events are in NY Thurs, Fri, and Saturday?

125kg is stacked! Geesh. Would love to see Alex have a good showing after some recovery and really be mobile. I’m excited for this one.

Frustrating that the score is wrong when you choose a mat but correct in the view windows. AM up now! Let’s go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT