ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Farrell

Lugo with a quick td on Kolodzik up 2-0 early. 3-0 after shot clock point. Break

Pushout and td for Kolodzik. 3-3, Kolodzik has criteria

Pushout for Kolodzik 3-4

Pushout Lugo, 4-4, Lugo has criteria

Td Kolodzik short time.

Kolodzik wins 6-4

Last edited:
Reactions: Jrjt0518 and el dub
The Ukranian who "beat" DeSanto was a lucky SOB, both against DeSanto and in the finals.

Particularly impressed by Chittum, Marinelli and DeSanto.

Hard to believe that Rathjen recently split matches with Chittum having now watched both in the past 24 hours.

Chittum has that Brands/Alger horsepower that's impossible to teach. He would've teched that Sacred Heart guy last night.

You guys got a good one in Chittum. How is he in folkstyle compared to freestyle? Him at 157 and Kennedy at 165 is a nice 1-2 punch

Reactions: PAHURDLER
You guys got a good one in Chittum. How is he in folkstyle compared to freestyle? Him at 157 and Kennedy at 165 is a nice 1-2 punch
You forgot Jesuroga at 125 Ayala at 133 Block at 149 Arnold at 184 Kueter at Heavy and we are probably adding Ferrari at 174, our punch is going to be more like getting run over by a freight train In 3 years.

I hear things from people
Bored GIF

Is there a change ADS can get down to 57? I get that Spencer is there but his size isn't unlike other successful 133s that have made a brutal cut down like Ramos, Graff, Dennis, Colon, etc.

He has freestyle potential but think 61 is half a class too big. Think he could be a 57 contender.

i think marinelli qualified for the world team trials as the highest finishing american. is that correct?

ADVERTISEMENT