ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Gates: Nonvaccinated Should Be Withheld Their Social Security Benefits.

Masterprime

HR All-State
Jul 8, 2020

Wow was this weird. Bill Gates acts like he is some sort of COVID king and smiles when it’s suggested that the elderly should be withheld their social security checks if they refuse to get vaccinated.

In a recent tweet of an interview, Bill Gates, the founder of Microsoft, acts like he is President and king of COVID. He smiles when it’s suggested that the elderly should be withheld their social security checks until they get vaccinated with the COVID vaccine.

But then again, Gates has been investing in vaccines for a very long time and it’s been a lucrative venture.

Last edited:
Reactions: BioHawk
I think that goes too far BUT treating the unvaccinated for Covid as a prexsisting condition on health insurance is not too far.

Reactions: tarheelbybirth
If Dems want to shoot themselves in the foot....go ahead. Politically....targeting the most reliably Dem racial group seems unwise.

Reactions: Masterprime
Of course it might be an effective move, but is it reasonable? Acceptable? (practically... I think there would be all kinds of issues with it)

To effectively punish people for not getting the vaccine I'd need a disease with a much bigger threat.

Covid isn't a civilization level threat.

I am guessing OP thinks Bill Gates put mirco-chips in the vaccine or some other stupid belief.

OP: They don't need to micro chip your vaccine. They have micro chips in your phone and with a simple court order the government can know everywhere where you and and your phone have been and just about everything you've punched into your phone.

• Wow
Reactions: Masterprime
And this is an argument against pensions of any sort. Work your whole like paying in and earning and on a whim a person in power can decide to cut you out of benefits. Also works for universal healthcare. Do what we say or we take a benefit you have worked for your whole life and which you have earned and we will take it away.

While I'm not a big fan of Gates, this if not an accurate take. A reporter was commenting and he smirked. As far as we know he smirked as he thought the idea was preposterous.

We're now making statements on people's beliefs based off facial responses. Seems irrational and lazy.

I watched it multiple times; didn't hear him say anything like that at all. Saw no wicked glee in his reaction, either.

But then, I got vaccinated several months ago so he probably has total control of my mind.

I watched it multiple times; didn't hear him say anything like that at all. Saw no wicked glee in his reaction, either.

But then, I got vaccinated several months ago so he probably has total control of my mind.
He probably did that already, with Windows ME.

He probably did that already, with Windows ME.
starwars-obi-wan.gif

all these cries for the government to withhold this, not pay that unless someone gets vaccinated is giving the right who love scaring their rubes with the “government control” narrative the they like to push come Campaign time some ammunition

Its unfortunate that so many of the liberals on here would be fine throwing people into poverty or homelessness.

vaccine mandates will need to come from private businesses imo

Reactions: Finance85
Its unfortunate that so many of the liberals on here would be fine throwing people into poverty or homelessness.
It’s all about their side “winning“, whatever the cost. Same goes for Team Red.

If you want to tie it to SS, then tie it to unemployment and welfare recipients too.
I’ve seen a Lawyer interviewed that said those businesses that require vaccination including the Federal government can terminate a person. That person would not be able to get unemployment benefits unless they could PROVE they have a health condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.

I’ve seen a Lawyer interviewed that said those businesses that require vaccination including the Federal government can terminate a person. That person would not be able to get unemployment benefits unless they could PROVE they have a health condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
They don't have to actually prove anything right?

It's funny when the subject line says something completely opposite of what is actually in the linked media. This is the Trump Republican Party.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT