ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Maher Nails it

LOL, you wouldn't be aware of any of this without rightwing media concentrating on it, and it's trivial and completely unimportant. Just as no one on the right really has to worry about anyone taking your guns, no one except an extreme fringe is gonna give you any crap about saying women menstruate and women give birth.

It's a great example of how the Republican party and their media arms have perverted politics by making culture war bullshit what politics is about in this country. And then Bill Maher joins up with them and validates their bullshit just because these days the liberals look down on him for hanging out with Hef at the Playboy Mansion.
Or maybe all people should take a stand against the stupidity on both sides

The left trying to destroy Maher has been an interesting thing to watch. Did t expect that although perhaps I should have

LOL, you wouldn't be aware of any of this without rightwing media concentrating on it, and it's trivial and completely unimportant. Just as no one on the right really has to worry about anyone taking your guns, no one except an extreme fringe is gonna give you any crap about saying women menstruate and women give birth.

It's a great example of how the Republican party and their media arms have perverted politics by making culture war bullshit what politics is about in this country. And then Bill Maher joins up with them and validates their bullshit just because these days the liberals look down on him for hanging out with Hef at the Playboy Mansion.
Probably a quarter of corporate email signature include preferred pronouns now. Trying to say that these woke ideas are fringe is disingenuous.

• Haha
Reactions: IAHawk2011
The left / progressives can have a debate within itself. So can moderates. The right has went bat-shit crazy and anyone that can't toe the line is a "liberal"

Yeah, but, they are asshats. Outside of Ms. Cheney, give me an example of GOP coming across party lines in the last few months
I don’t give a shit about what they do. You said Dems don’t shit on their own like the GOP, and when I pointed out where they do, you proved me correct by calling them ass hats and disqualifying them for some reason. Lol.

I don’t give a shit about what they do. You said Dems don’t shit on their own like the GOP, and when I pointed out where they do, you proved me correct by calling them ass hats and disqualifying them for some reason. Lol.

Tell me when the GOP has not voted party line in the last year.

I think the problem is both parties, media tend to cater to the Twitter extremes…somehow they got the idea Twitter…social media in general is a good barometer for where the country is at….that’s why IMO they are repeatedly way off with their messaging.

It’s a reason the D’s were blind sided in Virginia and we’re shocked by how close it was in New Jersey.

It’s why the R’s lost 2 senate seats they should have had in Georgia. The dumbassery of the R’s in the lead up to the run offs was epic…

That's where they get their clicks and ad revenue, modern media left or right does not give two shits about being accurate. I'm hoping there is a mini revolt of the reasonably minded majority who is too busy working to post on Twitter all day.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
I'm slow. I just thought you were trying to be inflammatory by using that word rather an immense dictionary of words that could have been substituted.

I'm over it. Hopefully you are as well :)
Hell yes I'm over it you woke little bitch. ;)

You obviously didn't take music in school. Retard or ritardando are term related to slowing down the tempo, often at the end of a piece. Please don't tell anyone I have a cultural side. I don't want to destroy my guise.

Reactions: goldmom
Hell yes I'm over it you woke little bitch. ;)

You obviously didn't take music in school. Retard or ritardando are term related to slowing down the tempo, often at the end of a piece. Please don't tell anyone I have a cultural side. I don't want to destroy my guise.
You only know this because Mrs Herk asked me to ritardando that afternoon a few months back.

Reactions: Herkmeister
ADVERTISEMENT