ADVERTISEMENT

Bill O'Reilly......

shank hawk

HR Heisman
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2015
Is the only man on earth that can make George Will seem almost capable of human emotion.

Two delusional fools arguing over whose version of the legacy of a false conservative icon is less of a lie: Confused? Try watching the whole video as they argue over who loves Ronny Ray-gun more...........or less??o_O

Is the only man on earth that can make George Will seem almost capable of human emotion.

Two delusional fools arguing over whose version of the legacy of a false conservative icon is less of a lie: Confused? Try watching the whole video as they argue over who loves Ronny Ray-gun more...........or less??o_O
O'Reilly is a case study in assholiness. He made a mistake by writing about someone whoose friends and co-workers aren't yet dead, and they're unanimous in calling him out. And his reaction is classic O'Reilly.

Will isn't the first reviewer to point out that the book is pure bullshit.

Reactions: N_fuego
O'Reilly is a case study in assholiness. He made a mistake by writing about someone whoose friends and co-workers aren't yet dead, and they're unanimous in calling him out. And his reaction is classic O'Reilly.

Will isn't the first reviewer to point out that the book is pure bullshit.
A real prick. I manage to go 1:15 in the video before killing it. I wanted to see if Will would at some point be allowed to finish a sentence before O'Reilly shouted him down but it was clear that wasn't going to happen. Complete horse's ass.

I think I may have posted in the past that Bill O'Reilly is what my grandfather used to call "bicycle Irish - the kind that makes your ass tired,"

Bill O'Reilly is the bloviating and blathering idiot who
makes a living by shouting down other people. He has
no academic credentials whatsoever. O'Reilly is about
to enter the twilight of his career and it will be over sooner
rather than later.

So........ is O'Reilly's book inaccurate? It almost sounds as if his sources are in print. Also why would Bill want to stain Regan's name as Will keeps saying?

A real prick. I manage to go 1:15 in the video before killing it. I wanted to see if Will would at some point be allowed to finish a sentence before O'Reilly shouted him down but it was clear that wasn't going to happen. Complete horse's ass.

I think I may have posted in the past that Bill O'Reilly is what my grandfather used to call "bicycle Irish - the kind that makes your ass tired,"
Ha! I love it - 'bicycle Irish' describes Bully O'Reilly perfectly. Yeah, George is Bill's intellectual superior - which isn't saying a whole lot: he also comes across as a condescending prick devoid of emotion or empathy.

Picking sides in this fight is difficult, but I'll take Will any day over the scumbag O'Reilly.

So........ is O'Reilly's book inaccurate? It almost sounds as if his sources are in print. Also why would Bill want to stain Regan's name as Will keeps saying?
The point Will -- and other reviewers -- make is that O'Reilly's sources are highly suspect, and he didn't bother to talk to the people who are most likely to know the truth about Reagan, his close advisers. O'Reilly said he wasn't going to talk to them because they would be prejudiced. Hello? Will flat-out said that the reason O'Reilly didn't talk to them was that he knew they would refute the point he was trying to make.

I got the impression that O'Reilly and his enormous ego wanted to break new ground in his Reagan bio so he he over-played this Reagan is incompetence episode. O'Reilly response to Will that he didn't interview Howard Baker or Ed Mease because they had "skin in the game" is laughable. How can you write a biography and refuse to interview those closest to the subject of the bio because they have "skin in the game."

The Factor is an entertaining show, but O'Reilly is a peice of work. His gun permit - if he has one - should be revoked.

George Will actually knew Reagan, and worked with him on debate preparation when he was running against Jimmy Carter.

I don't think there's any evidence that O'Reilly had any sort of personal relationship with Reagan.

Reactions: 86Hawkeye
Will is among many (including O'Reilly) who has been profiting from the Reagan myth that they helped build. O'Reilly went off the reservation a bit too much for mainstream GOP comfort. Hence the food fight between 2 guys who have never shown much respect for the truth. Except maybe when it comes to baseball.

Go back and look at some clips of Reagan in his second term, look at them closely. The signs of dementia/alzheimer's are there. His foot soldiers are just protecting his legacy.

Go back and look at some clips of Reagan in his second term, look at them closely. The signs of dementia/alzheimer's are there. His foot soldiers are just protecting his legacy.

Of course the signs were there. My father-in-law has Alzheimer's, diagnosed going on two years now, and while there are signs, he can still carry on a rational conversation and make reasonable decisions. It's a progressive thing, and frankly, an insulting place for O'Reilly to go.

I got the impression that O'Reilly and his enormous ego wanted to break new ground in his Reagan bio so he he over-played this Reagan is incompetence episode. O'Reilly response to Will that he didn't interview Howard Baker or Ed Mease because they had "skin in the game" is laughable. How can you write a biography and refuse to interview those closest to the subject of the bio because they have "skin in the game."

The Factor is an entertaining show, but O'Reilly is a peice of work. His gun permit - if he has one - should be revoked.
Hard to turn out your annual piece of pulp fiction if you actually do some research. Research takes time and it's boring.

George Will has a PH.D from Princeton University and
opines that O'Reilly's book on Reagan lacks any hint
of scholarship. No research was done that can support
any of the slanderous remarks about Reagan. When
you do not have any facts to back your assertion then
the book reeks of bull$h##.

Reactions: 86Hawkeye
You are a real hoot. Unless it's on a bumper sticker you have not read or seen it. To believe you would know the early signs of dementia is to assume the moon may indeed be made of cheese

Reactions: LuteHawk
O'Reilly response to Will that he didn't interview Howard Baker or Ed Mease because they had "skin in the game" is laughable. How can you write a biography and refuse to interview those closest to the subject of the bio because they have "skin in the game."
Agreed. Although I wonder if he actually refused to interview them or if they gave him the cold shoulder and he's just saying that to cover up. Or maybe he just didn't think to interview them. Either way, a pretty silly thing to say.

I say we elect Ben Carson. That way we'll know from the outset that we have an incompetent president and that we are trusting our future to unelected string-pullers with no presumed allegiance to the people or the nation.

ADVERTISEMENT