ADVERTISEMENT

Black Male Facing Murder Charges After Allegedly Pushing Woman In Front Of Moving Subway Train

So black people violently assaulting Asians on a regular basis means I'm a racist.

Excellent theory.
Nope, you ignoring the rest of the stuff i mentioned and you hyper focusing on the violent blacks do.

thoughts on the anti asian hate crime bill that was signed into law last year?

Pointing out a characteristic of a suspected murderer is not racist by any stretch of the imagination even a pea brain like you should be able to understand that.
Is it not simple enough to simply call him a murderer? You had to add her was black simply because you are a racist POS.

There are some cringey stereotypes/generalizations being made about Asians ITT.

Last edited:
Even Reagan wasn't behind spending money on the mental ill. What makes you think the current day right wing nut jobs would be?
Quoting my own post... It would also take the court system to get behind this... Forcing people to do something they don't want to do. I doubt the Supreme Court would go along with that. They need to be forced off the streets, into massive treatment programs (that no one will want to pay for)...

This is what happens when we let mentally ill homeless go untreated and uncontrolled. Atlanta has a huge problem and the homeless advocates say it is not humane to disturb them in their encampments. I say it is inhumane to allow these camps to exist. We have one a mile long in town and there are frequent fires with propane takes nearby. Firemen are going to get injured fighting these fires. They've already burned down 2 bridges and almost a 3rd. They steal from yards, porches, vehicles, stores...
If it is a white guy that pushes her, it is blamed on white supremacy. If it is a black man, it is mental illness. That is pretty much the narrative provided.

Pointing out a characteristic of a suspected murderer is not racist by any stretch of the imagination even a pea brain like you should be able to understand that.
Could you share some threads you started where the first thing you pointed was that the perpetrator of the crime was white?…..couldn’t find any.

I’m not saying you’re a racist, but if the hood fits…

If it is a white guy that pushes her, it is blamed on white supremacy. If it is a black man, it is mental illness. That is pretty much the narrative provided.
Huh? If its a homeless white guy it is more than likely mental illness. Quit listening to Tucker.

ADVERTISEMENT