ADVERTISEMENT

Black man asks for dog to be put on leash...woman calls 911

1. What happened before he started recording?
  2. Why is he recording in the first place?
  3. He clearly didn’t start recording at the beginning or didn’t show what was said/occurred at the beginning.
  4. Does being recorded by a stranger constitute a threat?
  5. Why does he say “thank you” at the end?
So much more to this story. Need way more info before casting judgement.

3. He clearly didn’t start recording at the beginning or didn’t show what was said/occurred at the beginning.

No idea except for #4. You can record whoever you’d like in a public space without consent.

8h7d7d625z051.jpg

I think he said thank you because she finally leashed the dog. I presume he was recording because she refused to leash the dog and could tell she was going to create drama. Of course, he could have just ignored that she was violating the ordinance and not started the whole sequence. I don't think asking someone to leash their dog and recording a video rises to the level of threatening someone's life, but Karens gonna Karen.

When I saw this on Twitter I was convinced it was a parody video. I watched it a couple times, read the comments and other posts from the original tweet.

Its like my brain couldn’t accept this was real.

I think he said thank you because she finally leashed the dog. I presume he was recording because she refused to leash the dog and could tell she was going to create drama. Of course, he could have just ignored that she was violating the ordinance and not started the whole sequence. I don't think asking someone to leash their dog and recording a video rises to the level of threatening someone's life, but Karens gonna Karen.

if he had not recorded it, the police might have believed her bullshit story and arrested him.

I can tell that dog hates its owner. #1,2 & 5 probably a result of him requesting she put her dog on its leash which caused Ms. Yogastretch to freak the F out.

She's already been ID'ed

and the media is on it.
And this is precisely why she didn't want him recording her. Regardless of what either of them did during the encounter, posting the video online so people could dox her was an extreme asshole move. Now this woman is going to be harassed at all hours of the day and night and will probably get death threats.

And this is precisely why she didn't want him recording her. Regardless of what either of them did during the encounter, posting the video online so people could dox her was an extreme asshole move. Now this woman is going to be harassed at all hours of the day and night and will probably get death threats.

And she'll get fired from her job, too.

Reactions: TJ8869

Don't care. She lied on a 911 call that could have gotten someone else killed.

Deserves everything coming to her.

What did she lie about? She reported that an African-American man was filming her in a public place and she felt threatened by that.

Classic you try to spin this. It’s a free country and guess what, if you say you are going to call the cops and “I’m going to tell them that an African American man is threatening my life.” you deserve to have your ass going viral. And worse she actually called and made it clear he was an African American was threatening her. He could have been shot. She was swatting him basically.

She accused him to the police of threatening her life. Posting the video, which was done by his sister, is something that proves his innocence of Karen's false allegations. It was others who revealed her identity and employer. Her previous dog walker ID'd her. Wonder what happened that she has to now walk her own dog?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

This. Maybe she shouldn’t be awful in public.

What did she lie about?

"He's threatening me and my dog"
Complete fabrication. Dude even backed away and asked HER to not approach HIM.

That SHOULD get her a citation for a false report and improper use of 911.
Dox.The.F***ing.Shit.Out.Of.Her

EDIT....THEN she screams it out like she's actually in danger and yells to "send the cops immediately". Completely fabricated drama, and intending to SWAT the guy. Hell, the 911 operator probably heard the dog struggling and that EASILY could have been mistaken for her actually being attacked.

She's a worthless C**T and deserves her employer dumping her and living her miserable life alone.

if he had not recorded it, the police might have believed her bullshit story and arrested him.
Possibly, but her story may not be BS as we don’t know what happened before the video starts. Clearly words were said prior to the start of the video.
The fact he was recording and stood there recording the entire time doesn’t pass the sniff test. What kind of person goes to these lengths to record a dog off a leach? Maybe he said nothing and she lashed out and that’s why he started recording. Maybe he did threaten in order to escalate then started recording to get what he wanted— this.

Reactions: Old_wrestling_fan
"He's threatening me and my dog"
Complete fabrication. Dude even backed away and asked HER to not approach HIM.

That SHOULD get her a citation for a false report and improper use of 911.
Dox.The.F***ing.Shit.Out.Of.Her

I'm not sure that's the right approach for dealing with mentally unstable people.

While being video taped , this woman demeaned another person based on race and put an animal in physical distress.She is garbage and deserves everything she receives for being garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT