ADVERTISEMENT

Black voters are fleeing Biden in droves. Here's why

Trump was president, but had little to do with vaccines. Chinese scientists put the Genetic Sequence of the novel coronavirus on line January 11, 2020. Over the next 2 days NIH and Moderna used it to plot out a vaccine. They had been working on it for 5 or 6 years.
Market doing well, unemployment down to 4%. GDP up, so yes economy doing well. Inflation isn't destroying families. The covid has a lot to do with that, something trump downplayed while he was oout golfing and having trump rallies, also known as covid spreaders.
I suppose you think the US was respected under trump. Thank you Joe and especially Kamala Harris.
China and Russia are adversaries along with North Korea and Biden won't be sending love letters to Un. The NATO countries, you know the free countries, respect the US, first time in 4 years. I guess you prefer Russia's respect. Trump stood up with Putin on foreign soil and took his word over America's intelligence. He should have been hung for treason. Sad.
You might want to rethink calling others, fools.
Given the way, the CIA and the FBI were withholding information from Trump and given the way they were putting their own spin on things, I would not have trusted them either. They clearly were not being straight with him and he could see it. And he was the frigging President!! (They should have been charged with treason.)

President Trump saw through that pack of advisors and deep-staters right from day one. Putin was probably easier to understand ... a little less double talk, and more direct.

Comey lied about everything and I think it puzzled him that everyone except the President fell for his lies. I think he is still confused about this stuff.

I thought when you get old and retired you have all day to go and vote. Nothing you said absolutely nothing you said prevents you or anyone else from voting. BTW everyone who chooses not to physically go to the polls should be required to request a ballot, they should never be handed out like blank magazine subscription postcards.
Ballots were NEVER handed out “like blank postcards”… What local election officials were sending out UNSOLICITED were applications for absentee ballots. These had to be filled out and signed and mailed back to local election officials by the REGISTERED voter and in return, the registered voter would receive his/her absentee ballot by mail.

I am genuinely worried about the extent in which the left takes it to try and keep the minority votes prior to the '24 cycle. If 2020 was bad, what comes next?

Given the way, the CIA and the FBI were withholding information from Trump and given the way they were putting their own spin on things, I would not have trusted them either. They clearly were not being straight with him and he could see it. And he was the frigging President!! (They should have been charged with treason.)

President Trump saw through that pack of advisors and deep-staters right from day one. Putin was probably easier to understand ... a little less double talk, and more direct.

Comey lied about everything and I think it puzzled him that everyone except the President fell for his lies. I think he is still confused about this stuff.

lol lol lol, 1 for each paragraph.

Ballots were NEVER handed out “like blank postcards”… What local election officials were sending out UNSOLICITED were applications for absentee ballots. These had to be filled out and signed and mailed back to local election officials by the REGISTERED voter and in return, the registered voter would receive his/her absentee ballot by mail.
This is not quite true. In Nevada, the ballots were mailed to every registered voter and on a completely unsolicited basis. (I did not even know one was coming; it just showed up one day.) I knew what it was because I had done mail-in voting in the past, under the format you are suggesting, but I was still surprised to get a ballot on an unsolicited basis. It caught me off-guard, but I kept it because after looking it over, it was clearly legitimate. I did have to take a moment to figure out what was going on, as this had never happened before.

In any case, I am sure that many, many voters who had moved on to other addresses or other states, or who had passed on received ballots. Our driver licenses here are for five years and you are encouraged to register to vote when you renew or first receive your license. it is a 3 second process consisting of checking off a box or saying yes to an encouraging clerk. To my knowledge, there is no way to unregister; you simply stay on the rolls until the end of time. My guess is that over 10% of the registered voters are long gone or have moved on or at least have changed local addresses. That is a lot of potential votes to be king of floating around out there looking for someone to find them and cast them.

No reporter has ever written an article on how many ballots are returned as undeliverable, or about what precautions are taken. My guess is that a lot of them are left lying around mail rooms in apartment complexes.

The "Blank Magazine Subscription Postcard" metaphor? It definitely fits, as far as our state goes.

To REGISTERED voters…
This is not quite true. In Nevada, the ballots were mailed to every registered voter and on a completely unsolicited basis. (I did not even know one was coming; it just showed up one day.) I knew what it was because I had done mail-in voting in the past, under the format you are suggesting, but I was still surprised to get a ballot on an unsolicited basis. It caught me off-guard, but I kept it because after looking it over, it was clearly legitimate. I did have to take a moment to figure out what was going on, as this had never happened before.

In any case, I am sure that many, many voters who had moved on to other addresses or other states, or who had passed on received ballots. Our driver licenses here are for five years and you are encouraged to register to vote when you renew or first receive your license. it is a 3 second process consisting of checking off a box or saying yes to an encouraging clerk. To my knowledge, there is no way to unregister; you simply stay on the rolls until the end of time. My guess is that over 10% of the registered voters are long gone or have moved on or at least have changed local addresses. That is a lot of potential votes to be king of floating around out there looking for someone to find them and cast them.

No reporter has ever written an article on how many ballots are returned as undeliverable, or about what precautions are taken. My guess is that a lot of them are left lying around mail rooms in apartment complexes.

The "Blank Magazine Subscription Postcard" metaphor? It definitely fits, as far as our state goes.
I don’t care what Nevada does. I care what Iowa does!
Each state sets its own rules for elections. Iowa gas now decided to remove the local election officials ability to mail out (unsolicited) ballot APPLICATIONS…..not ballots.
The states that do mail out actual ballots probably have done pretty stringent rules in place as well as safeguards. Please tell me where there was voter fraud uncovered abs verified in 2020? Other than some wild assed claims that were beget verified, and the fact that your boy got his ass wiped by the voters…. What was wrong with the election process?

Not everywhere in some places they are handed out like candy at a parade.

Most accurate statement you've made,.. How's about we just allow the states to proceed in that fashion.
That’s the rule. My objection is that in a democracy you want as many voters voting as possible and after a tremendous turnout in Iowa in 2020 with NO issues of a substantive proportion, the Iowa Keguslature moved in and started to restrict the rules that led to this huge turn out in 2020.
There is no reason for doing what they did. None.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT