ADVERTISEMENT

Black win U20 GR World Team Trials

Todd Conner

HR MVP
Dec 23, 2004

It is great to be an Iowa Wrestling fan.

Go Hawks!

How good can this kid be in College Folk? Will be fun to see
Well from that video, he has great level change, uses one move to transition to second move(a skill that a number of resent hawks haven’t had), great hips/radial motion, and probably stupid strong(most elite Greco guys are). If he can defend/anticipate leg attacks and get out from bottom against D1 athletes he could be a beast in Folk. I am so glad we have him our room and believe he can bring a lot to the team.

Well from that video, he has great level change, uses one move to transition to second move(a skill that a number of resent hawks haven’t had), great hips/radial motion, and probably stupid strong(most elite Greco guys are). If he can defend/anticipate leg attacks and get out from bottom against D1 athletes he could be a beast in Folk. I am so glad we have him our room and believe he can bring a lot to the team.
He is very intriguing. If he can figure out top/bottom in folkstyle he could be a real diamond in the rough at a need weight for the Hawks. He is going to be f@n to watch in neutral. I like the Adonian/Gomez comparison with Black.

He is very intriguing. If he can figure out top/bottom in folkstyle he could be a real diamond in the rough at a need weight for the Hawks. He is going to be f@n to watch in neutral. I like the Adonian/Gomez comparison with Black.
Top bottom, leg attack and defense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT