ADVERTISEMENT

BLM Activist shoots an AK 47 5 x at a Car! Driver shoots back and kills him!

Using your words then...you can spin this all you want. Neither being armed maybe Mr Foster might have been run over by the driver. One can never know all possibilities. Good lord.
We know he wouldn't have been shot by the driver - that's the point you seem incapable of acknowledging.

You dont know that either. The rioters were blocking his car and pounding on it. They may have yanked him out of his car and beaten him to death.
My mistake - no victim death from a gunshot by the driver. Good catch.

Reactions: DooBi
We know he wouldn't have been shot by the driver - that's the point you seem incapable of acknowledging.

We know he wouldn’t have been shot if he had not presented himself as a threat at the driver’s door. That is the precise point you avoid.

no being a criminal cost him his life
How was he a criminal? He was legally carrying and protecting a loved one. Are you saying people have the right to carry a gun but not present it when threatened?

Or are you trying to make the stupid claim that he was jaywalking or some other infraction and therefore deserved to be shot?

We know he wouldn’t have been shot if he had not presented himself as a threat at the driver’s door. That is the precise point you avoid.
You don't know that at all. Not one bit. We know if he hadn't been there he wouldn't have been shot but we don't know what the driver would have done if the victim had simply walked up to his window.

He is the victim of a terrible tragedy. There's no question about that.

Oh twisting definitions now. He’s also a victim of his own poor decision making. Almost a Darwin nominee. He isn’t a victim of a crime as we know so far.

You don't know that at all. Not one bit. We know if he hadn't been there he wouldn't have been shot but we don't know what the driver would have done if the victim had simply walked up to his window.

Did the driver shoot the people standing at his car or did he shoot Mr Foster the guy pointing a gun at him? You are on the losing end of this silly pedantry.

Reactions: doughuddl2
If you're dumb enough to take a gun to a protest, you're probably not smart enough to consider the possibility that there could potentially be another equally stupid gun owner in attendance....

I chose to focus on the one that initiated the violence. You all seem determined to avoid that.
Honking a car horn is violence?

That would be the protesters that ran to the car, mob it and beat on it. Foster then walked to the car, leaving his girlfriend in the wheelchair, to make a threat with his assault rifle. Link to protesters ran over, hit or injured.

Idiot #2 starts shooting at the car from the street. What if kids had been in the car? Or shoots someone else accidentally.

Did the driver shoot the people standing at his car or did he shoot Mr Foster the guy pointing a gun at him? You are on the losing end of this silly pedantry.
We absolutely don't know whether someone else walking up to that window, unarmed, would have been shot. We know the driver had a gun accessible quickly and shot the victim. Why you're arguing against this is dumbfounding.

That would be the protesters that ran to the car, mob it and beat on it. Foster then walked to the car, leaving his girlfriend in the wheelchair, to make a threat with his assault rifle. Link to protesters ran over, hit or injured.
They just randomly selected his car to run to and beat? Wow, what bad luck! Or were they beating all the cars at every intersection?

How was he a criminal? He was legally carrying and protecting a loved one. Are you saying people have the right to carry a gun but not present it when threatened?

Or are you trying to make the stupid claim that he was jaywalking or some other infraction and therefore deserved to be shot?
He wasn't threatened. He left his girlfriend in her wheelchair and walked over to the car, this is from witnesses posted in the newspaper.

They just randomly selected his car to run to and beat? Wow, what bad luck! Or were they beating all the cars at every intersection?
Don't be obtuse, you know why they attacked the car. Maybe you don't. You need to get yourself up to speed before you comment on things you don't know.

Don't be obtuse, you know why they attacked the car. Maybe you don't. You need to get yourself up to speed before you comment on things you don't know.
I know why - because the car surged into the crowd. You seem to be the one confused.

Reactions: damayason
He wasn't threatened. He left his girlfriend in her wheelchair and walked over to the car, this is from witnesses posted in the newspaper.
His girlfriend was by the car and we don't know if he was. Witnesses also said he didn't point the gun at the driver. Police have suggested otherwise so he probably did.

I know why - because the car surged into the crowd. You seem to be the one confused.
Not according to the police report/statement. It's very clear why.

Why do you think the police have not received or released additional videos from businesses or protesters to support your theories? Nothing to prove Foster didn't aim his assault rifle. Nothing showing the driver running into the crowd. You always see protesters marching with their phones up recording it all.

If Foster was wearing a MAGA hat would you be defending him so fiercely and creating false theories to exonerate him of his guilt.

We absolutely don't know whether someone else walking up to that window, unarmed, would have been shot. We know the driver had a gun accessible quickly and shot the victim. Why you're arguing against this is dumbfounding.

You’re back to all sorts of what ifs. We don’t know if the driver would shoot random people on the way to the that fateful intersection that night. But of course you don’t point out how you don’t know if Mr. Foster might have decided to shoot people if he hadn’t been shot by the driver. You see how absurd you are?

Not according to the police report/statement. It's very clear why.

Why do you think the police have not received or released additional videos from businesses or protesters to support your theories? Nothing to prove Foster didn't aim his assault rifle. Nothing showing the driver running into the crowd. You always see protesters marching with their phones up recording it all.

If Foster was wearing a MAGA hat would you be defending him so fiercely and creating false theories to exonerate him of his guilt.

Are you going to tell us your theory or just keep rambling? Why did they target his car out of all the others then claim it drove into them? Hate for Uber drivers? Had the read his tweets and were out to get him? He wearing a Trump2020 Tshirt?

Are you going to tell us your theory or just keep rambling? Why did they target his car out of all the others then claim it drove into them? Hate for Uber drivers? Had the read his tweets and were out to get him? He wearing a Trump2020 Tshirt?

Sorry I have not gone all the way through the thread but are you asking why this guys car was targeted?

You’re back to all sorts of what ifs. We don’t know if the driver would shoot random people on the way to the that fateful intersection that night. But of course you don’t point out how you don’t know if Mr. Foster might have decided to shoot people if he hadn’t been shot by the driver. You see how absurd you are?
You're the one making up the what-ifs. I've consistently stayed with the facts that if neither had a gun, the victim doesn't get shot. You've tried to spin that to "if this" and "if that", not me. I've also pointed out consistently what we don't know.

Have your mom help you with Google for the Austin newspaper. Not my theory, from the APD. Or have you mom read through the posts from this to thread and point it out to you.

You guys know there is a law in Texas regarding pedestrians in the right of way and the operator needing to "honk" which is why they targeted his car right?

the protestors who were illegally blocking the roadway with no permit for a parade?
Sort of. In this case they were right at the intersection when he pulled into them but they had been marching down the street. In any case, he doesn't have a right to threaten them or be reckless with his car.

Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
Sort of. In this case they were right at the intersection when he pulled into them but they had been marching down the street. In any case, he doesn't have a right to threaten them or be reckless with his car.
which is not what he did. no motorist should have to reasonably think they need to watch out for people illegally marching down the street when they turn a corner. it is the folks illegally marching who are on the wrong.it's basically j walking.

You're the one making up the what-ifs. I've consistently stayed with the facts that if neither had a gun, the victim doesn't get shot. You've tried to spin that to "if this" and "if that", not me. I've also pointed out consistently what we don't know.

Lol, rich. I need insulin.

Correct. He ran through a red light and turned right into a group of protesters.
Well that's not true. The video shows him at the end of the block waiting for the protesters to pass. They are walking down the middle of the street in the left lane and both sidewalks in front of him waiting at the light. He honks, they swarm and then the shooting starts.

Where did you get your story from? Make it up?

Last edited:
Well that's not true. The video shows him at the end of the block waiting for the protesters to pass. He honks, they swarm and then the shooting starts.

Watch the video in post 54. It looks like he waits through a green light, waits for the intersection to fill with protesters and then turns right on a red light directly into the crowd. The only thing that makes sense is Perry was looking for a confrontation with his gun ready. What happens after that is open for debate.

I do find it odd Perry or someone on his behalf deleted his tweets telling Trump to send protesters so they could show them why you don't mess with Texas.

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/07/31/daniel-perry-austin-protest-garrett-foster/

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/07/31/daniel-perry-austin-protest-garrett-foster/

Didn't see this article posted. This story still sounds off to me. Why did he wait to pull into the crowd with what I assume to be a weapon laying on his lap ready to shoot? I still think Perry was looking for a confrontation.

Hmmm, isn't that interesting. I was told ITT what a fine upstanding citizen Mr. Perry is. Seems he's got plenty of warts of his own and may have been looking for the trouble he instigated. Hopefully LE and the justice system ultimately gets it right.

Watch the video in post 54. It looks like he waits through a green light, waits for the intersection to fill with protesters and then turns right on a red light directly into the crowd. The only thing that makes sense is Perry was looking for a confrontation with his gun ready. What happens after that is open for debate.

I do find it odd Perry or someone on his behalf deleted his tweets telling Trump to send protesters so they could show them why you don't mess with Texas.

This is the correct interpretation of the video you referenced. I have no idea what @doughuddl2 is seeing, but it isn't the video I've seen.

which is not what he did. no motorist should have to reasonably think they need to watch out for people illegally marching down the street when they turn a corner. it is the folks illegally marching who are on the wrong.it's basically j walking.
It's also wrong to make a right turn on red without stopping.

Well that's not true. The video shows him at the end of the block waiting for the protesters to pass. They are walking down the middle of the street in the left lane and both sidewalks in front of him waiting at the light. He honks, they swarm and then the shooting starts.

Where did you get your story from? Make it up?
It's video evidence that has been posted. His cross traffic was green and he made the turn without stopping.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT