ADVERTISEMENT

BLM Activist shoots an AK 47 5 x at a Car! Driver shoots back and kills him!

Anybody notice this guy supposedly pointing the gun has a blue shirt and a headband. The guy that got killed in that was in the video had a hat on and a brown shirt, could of went home and changed though....
Look again, his shoulder is up because he is pointing the rifle down and into the car.

He drove into the protesters looking to kill someone and got his wish. See - we can both paint this to make one side look good/bad.

You listen to the sounds of the weapons being fired, the first five are definitely from a rifle. Followed by three that sound like a hand gun.

I fire both at the range often and in the video, you can hear a distinct difference.

As far as painting each side to look bad, you are certainly trying to do that.

Anybody notice this guy supposedly pointing the gun has a blue shirt and a headband. The guy that got killed in that was in the video had a hat on and a brown shirt, could of went home and changed though....

You're looking at the wrong person. Look in the red box.

Uhhh. You too, you are not actually.of the belief that people should be able to go around pointing guns at people without the 2nd person being able to defend themselves are you?
lol, let me go back to the thread about the couple in Louisville and see what you thought about that there...

lol, let me go back to the thread about the couple in Louisville and see what you thought about that there...
Couple in Louisville? You mean STL? If so, its the same concept put other people in danger be ready to catch an ass whooping. Dont break gates, dont point guns at people. Also, you should really look into the STL thing, that prosecutor is about to take a major L.

You listen to the sounds of the weapons being fired, the first five are definitely from a rifle. Followed by three that sound like a hand gun.

I fire both at the range often and in the video, you can hear a distinct difference.

You're making shit up. NO ONE, including the killer, has claimed that the deceased shot first, except a guy on twitter (who was retweeted by Trump) and had no proof and said he couldn't take the tweet down because Trump retweeted it.

Reactions: JohnBasedow
Couple in Louisville? You mean STL?
67cdda02c8c317cdc4fce2c1223d74d6

You're making shit up. NO ONE, including the killer, has claimed that the deceased shot first, except a guy on twitter (who was retweeted by Trump) and had no proof and said he couldn't take the tweet down because Trump retweeted it.

It’s amazing that they can’t wrap their mind around that. The person who shot the protestor didn’t even make that claim on the 911 call but Sherlock Holmes over here is probably convinced that’s part of the conspiracy.

Reactions: BelemNole
That was saint louis chief. And read what I said. You threatened other people you better be ready to catch hands. That "louisville" thing you are talkign about. Feel free to educate yourself on the corrupt Prosecution tampering with evidence because they know that homeowner had ever right.

That was saint louis chief. And read what I said. You threatened other people you better be ready to catch hands. That "louisville" thing you are talkign about. Feel free to educate yourself on the corrupt Prosecution tampering with evidence because they know that homeowner had ever right.
EXACTLY - you threaten people (with a car) you should be ready. Oh wait. That's not what you meant right. You don't care about those people because they're not on your team.
As for the people waving guns, you'd be ok if someone from the crowd killed them right?

Reactions: RileyHawk

I'm just telling you what I hear in the video, and based on my time at the range.

If you don't like it, sorry about that shit, bud.

I am in Austin and we don't have a statement from the shooter yet nor the police they're saying it's under investigation so we don't know who shot first but that video I posted sounds like a semi-auto shooting first

I'm just telling you what I hear in the video, and based on my time at the range.

If you don't like it, sorry about that shit, bud.
You're perpetuating an internet lie. But you can justify it anyway you like bud.

EXACTLY - you threaten people (with a car) you should be ready. Oh wait. That's not what you meant right. You don't care about those people because they're not on your team.
As for the people waving guns, you'd be ok if someone from the crowd killed them right?

Blocking a street to traffic is not a right you dunce. He honked a horn.

If someone broke into a gated community, was confronted by a homeowner protecting their property, and shot said homeowner, they would be lucky to get manslaughter not murder. You are really striking out on this one capt dip$hits.

Blocking a street to traffic is not a right you dunce.

If someone broke into a gated community, was confronted by a homeowner protecting their property, and shot said homeowner, they would be lucky to get manslaughter not murder. You are really striking out on this one capt dip$hits.

Pedestrians have right of way dummy.

So you're saying the guy in the car should get manslaughter? I'm good with that.

It looks like in the video in post 54 the three gunshots were as the car was driving away.

The shooter was released today so the initial investigation must have shown the cops something or other that proves he had just cause or at least in their opinion he had cause

It looks like in the video in post 54 the three gunshots were as the car was driving away.
the cops here in Austin said there was a second shooter and they got the gun from the second shooter and the first shooter and the AK-47 which actually may or may not have been the first shooter anyway there was three guns

Pedestrians have right of way dummy.

So you're saying the guy in the car should get manslaughter? I'm good with that.
Ok wait. If that is your level of comprehension im going to go else where. Re read it again, slowly.

Also, this is Michigan's but you should really educate yourself on your rights as blocking traffic. That or feel free to block traffic and catch a Summer free fly.

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(lo...g.aspx?page=getObject&objectName=mcl-257-676b
https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/04/protesters-hit-by-car-in-seattle/

Ok wait. If that is your level of comprehension im going to go else where. Re read it again, slowly.

Also, this is Michigan's but you should really educate yourself on your rights as blocking traffic. That or feel free to block traffic and catch a Summer free fly.

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(lo...g.aspx?page=getObject&objectName=mcl-257-676b
https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/04/protesters-hit-by-car-in-seattle/

Texas Transportation Code § 552.008 places a duty on drivers to always exercise due care to avoid collisions with pedestrians. They must honk their horns to warn pedestrians (if necessary).

You posted "what you heard" after the shooter's statement contradicting your supposition had already been posted.

I didn't read what the shooter had said. Still haven't, but apparently it doesn't jive with what I heard. Through a cell phone from who knows how far away. I was just going off the video

Texas Transportation Code § 552.008 places a duty on drivers to always exercise due care to avoid collisions with pedestrians. They must honk their horns to warn pedestrians (if necessary).
Thats what he did, then a dude pointed a gun at him, then he shot said dude. Play dumb games win dumb prizes.

the cops here in Austin said there was a second shooter and they got the gun from the second shooter and the first shooter and the AK-47 which actually may or may not have been the first shooter anyway there was three guns

Ok...

So you're saying there were three guns. The driver in the car was the first shooter. The second shooter was a different protester firing as the car drove away. The AK-47 guy never got a shot off.

This is what I think happened and should be easy to prove.

a gun is louder than a horn. And it should be sufficient warning

Nobody should have died that night. But as has been mentioned, carrying guns in your car, "AND" carrying guns at protests that often get violent, is a stupid thing to do. I'm not surprised at all this happened.

You can point all of your fingers at the driver, but big money says had the AK-47 guy not been approaching the car openly armed, this wouldn't have happened.

Driver does stupid/criminal thing thing driving into the crowd. Crowd swarms the vehicle and starts to hit it and yell. Guy carrying AK-47 approaches and driver sees him. Driver shoots him.

Is that pretty much how you see it going down?

A lot of stupid out there, and this is the result.

Reactions: damayason
This is not an example of a protest turning violent. It's an example of someone turning violent on protesters. There's a huge difference.
The protests are violent. Smashing windows, burning buildings, beating people up...this is all violence and it is escalating. No matter who was justified in this situation, it is the natural evolution of what we are seeing. People that care for this country need to quit cheering this stuff on and start thinking about how we come together as a country. At some point the right and left have to come together to share the same country, and right now it’s not at all clear how that happens.

Oh, and he did honk his horn. Still not right to continue to drive with people in front of him.

You keep leaving out the part where the driver threatened people with his vehicle first (a deadly weapon)
not according to initial reports. Supposedly he turned from 4th Street on to Congress or was going across Congress to enter 4th Street on the other side... either way he was driving near 4th Street and Congress where these people are Marching. This does not mean he was using his car to try and hit people it just means that he's driving

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT