ADVERTISEMENT

BLM Activist shoots an AK 47 5 x at a Car! Driver shoots back and kills him!

Anybody notice this guy supposedly pointing the gun has a blue shirt and a headband. The guy that got killed in that was in the video had a hat on and a brown shirt, could of went home and changed though....
Wish I could see something, anything.

You provided an example which says "too.many to be counted" yet there are actual statistics that count them. Double down all you want but you are wrong.
Then, again, count them or STFU.

As with most words, there are other meanings than just the literal. That's why it's part of the definition. SMH

But its not part of the definition its an idiot using a word inaccuratly.
You're demonstrating willful ignorance now. From the Cambridge dictionary to make you feel better about the order in which definitions are presented. Their sentence example is quite ironic.

Meaning of countless in English

countless
adjective

US /ˈkaʊnt.ləs/

very many, or too many to be counted:

counted:
There are countless arguments against this ridiculous proposal.

Painting it so one side looks bad again. I agree with you about the driver, but who carries an AK-47 to a protest?

If you don’t put part of the blame on him, you’re being dishonest with yourself

I know, carrying those weapons around - who does stuff like that, it's just crazy!

militias.jpg

It’s all political teams with you isn’t it? Carrying guns like this is idiotic and I’m never surprised if someone gets killed over it.
Just looking for a little consistency, you seem to be Mr 2nd amendment most of the time. Now you're saying this guy was stupid. Wondering why the change in position.

Just looking for a little consistency, you seem to be Mr 2nd amendment most of the time. Now you're saying this guy was stupid. Wondering why the change in position.

I am Mr. 2nd amendment, but nothing I have said is inconsistent. I would never go to a rally where everyone is carrying weapons, and I would never go to a protest carrying one either.

I think you’re trying to find something that isn’t there.

Both men is this case were stupid, IMO

JFC.
You're demonstrating willful ignorance now. From the Cambridge dictionary to make you feel better about the order in which definitions are presented. Their sentence example is quite ironic.

Meaning of countless in English

countless
adjective

US /ˈkaʊnt.ləs/

very many, or too many to be counted:

counted:
There are countless arguments against this ridiculous proposal.
You tried and failed. Lesson learned, don't try.

Yes, I tried to educate you. Too bad I failed. I'll try to remember not to try with you in the future.
You tried to educate me by finding a source that mildly lends credit to your stance while completely ignoring my source which in fact completely destroys yours and then attempted to use "willfull ignorance" in a sentence. You are projecting. You do you Riley.

This is evidence that people carrying firearms in public in situations like this will spiral out of control.
You think that an emergency order could be imposed that no long rifles allowed on city streets unless in a case.

Reactions: Nipigu
You tried to educate me by finding a source that mildly lends credit to your stance while completely ignoring my source which in fact completely destroys yours and then attempted to use "willfull ignorance" in a sentence. You are projecting. You do you Riley.
Lol - you're coming along. Admitting there is another answer had to be hard for you, but it's a step in the right direction.

Still, you haven't counted anything so STFU.

Because it didn't happen? He wasn't able to go through the green.....

If you were being /s my apologies.

You're either dumb as fock or blind. See post #54. The driver had a red light five seconds before he came to the intersection and rolled into the crowd and he never stopped at the intersection before rolling right into the pedestrians. Cut and dried. He wasn't even at the intersection when the green light was still on. Regardless, you know the rules of the road, don't you? You always have to yield to pedestrians on the street who are using a crosswalk, they always have the right of way

Reactions: BelemNole
You're either dumb as fock or blind. See post #54. The driver had a red light five seconds before he came to the intersection and rolled into the crowd and he never stopped at the intersection before rolling right into the pedestrians. Cut and dried. He wasn't even at the intersection when the green light was still on. Regardless, you know the rules of the road, don't you? You always have to yield to pedestrians on the street who are using a crosswalk, they always have the right of way
Swing and a miss. 29 seconds into the video you can clearly see the red lights in the lanes of the person taking the video, meaning the guy to his left traveling perpendicular to him has a green. He then honks and the people turn back on him. They are marching with the green light which is the lane he was in.

Take.a.lap.

I have watched the synced video several times now. This looks like a very unfortunate confluence of events. The crowd was just coming to the intersection and starting across it when the driver arrived at the intersection. The driver likely saw only a trickle of people at the front edge of the group that had started across. He makes the right and is immediately into a large crowd completely blocking the road that he likely couldn't see until he was right on top of them. He honks his horn, which causes the crowd to converge on the car. In this sudden craziness he looks out his window and sees a guy with an AR right there. Going to be tough to make a case against him under those circumstances unless more details emerge. Pretty tragic.

Swing and a miss. 29 seconds into the video you can clearly see the red lights in the lanes of the person taking the video, meaning the guy to his left traveling perpendicular to him has a green. He then honks and the people turn back on him. They are marching with the green light which is the lane he was in.

Take.a.lap.

You're exactly 100% wrong, but you've convinced yourself otherwise. Try watching the videos again. And who gives a crap what type of guns any random person is carrying. They're all idiots.

Reactions: BelemNole
Why would he take her our there? Just because he's stupid doesn't mean her life doesn't matter. Poor judgement all the way around.

Reactions: Gimmered
Good lord you are dumb. Open a dictionary, look up "Machine gun". Either you'll realize how dumb you now look, or youre too stupid to understand your ignorance.

You mad, bro? I won the thread, bro. Idiot with a gun at a public rally got shot, bro. Move along. Used an AK-47 in Black Ops today. Machine gun. I got shot with it too, bro.

You mad, bro? I won the thread, bro. Idiot with a gun at a public rally got shot, bro. Move along. Used an AK-47 in Black Ops today. Machine gun. I got shot with it too, bro.
Been awhile since I have played but im.oretty sure the AK is under "assult rifles" and not "machine guns" such as the M40 in black ops. You just ratted on yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT