Block or charge

Hawked

HR Heisman
Gold Member
Oct 1, 2001
No Cardinals tonight so to kill time before the Cubs game, I'm watching the NBA and just learned that the B/C can be challenged. WTF? Why does anyone watch the NBA? One on one just no fun. What do coaches do in the NBA?

Wtf would anyone watch the cubs?

millah_22

HR Legend
Jun 15, 2004
Omaha
No Cardinals tonight so to kill time before the Cubs game, I'm watching the NBA and just learned that the B/C can be challenged. WTF? Why does anyone watch the NBA? One on one just no fun. What do coaches do in the NBA?
NBA is only fun when your fav team is in the playoffs. Otherwise whatev.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf

Hawkman98

HR Heisman
Gold Member
Mar 31, 2007
It looked like a charge to me, so I think they got it right. The regular season NBA is a joke. Zero defense and just not entertaining to me. At least in the playoffs, they seem to care a little bit more.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf

Derekd3408

HR Legend
Gold Member
Feb 10, 2011
Coaches get 1 challenge, don't really see the issue, NFL coaches get 2.