ADVERTISEMENT

Block or charge

No Cardinals tonight so to kill time before the Cubs game, I'm watching the NBA and just learned that the B/C can be challenged. WTF? Why does anyone watch the NBA? One on one just no fun. What do coaches do in the NBA?

Wtf would anyone watch the cubs?

No Cardinals tonight so to kill time before the Cubs game, I'm watching the NBA and just learned that the B/C can be challenged. WTF? Why does anyone watch the NBA? One on one just no fun. What do coaches do in the NBA?
NBA is only fun when your fav team is in the playoffs. Otherwise whatev.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
It looked like a charge to me, so I think they got it right. The regular season NBA is a joke. Zero defense and just not entertaining to me. At least in the playoffs, they seem to care a little bit more.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
Coaches get 1 challenge, don't really see the issue, NFL coaches get 2.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT