ADVERTISEMENT

#24 Ranked 2021 Class After Deavin Hilson & OL Michael Myslinski COMMIT.

Calvin "CJ" Johnson II is currently a Navy QB commit.

4.0 GPA, 35 on the ACT.
tenor.gif

That’s one smart kid in the classroom and taking the ACT with a 35. Very impressive!

Makes you wonder if he is possibly coming to Iowa to play with Brandon next year. If so, looks like Brandon will be a Hawk another year! I like the sound of that. Get ISM to do the same and could be a very dynamic offense with Petras getting more comfortable every game.

Reactions: Franisdaman
That’s one smart kid in the classroom and taking the ACT with a 35. Very impressive!

Makes you wonder if he is possibly coming to Iowa to play with Brandon next year. If so, looks like Brandon will be a Hawk another year! I like the sound of that. Get ISM to do the same and could be a very dynamic offense with Petras getting more comfortable every game.
Iowa is recruiting him as a defensive back.

In Phil we trust. ;)

Saw Dejean got a ratings bump too. And Labas.
sanders looks like he would be a good late pickup.

Just saw Sanders is looking at ISU as well. I’m guessing that’s where he chooses. They have been getting guys out of Arizona and they are going to have two NFL running backs soon in Montgomery and Hall. But hope I’m wrong.

Just saw Sanders is looking at ISU as well. I’m guessing that’s where he chooses. They have been getting guys out of Arizona and they are going to have two NFL running backs soon in Montgomery and Hall. But hope I’m wrong.
He’s going to ISU. They’ve been on him much longer than Iowa and he is close with multiple of their commits.

Remind me again, did Iowa take Goodson over Hall and then Hall went to ISU or am I wrong? No room for both or how did that go down?

Wonder if the Sarg will be back as well next year? Lots of questions across the 2-deep on that question. Also a bit unlrelated but has former 4 star DB Craddeith played this year? Special teams?

Wonder if the Sarg will be back as well next year? Lots of questions across the 2-deep on that question. Also a bit unlrelated but has former 4 star DB Craddeith played this year? Special teams?
I think their high on the Williams kids. Gavin played in the first game and looked pretty good. I think that IKM will be back as well since he sat out last year....

Reactions: David1979
Why the anger? I don't see anything wrong with...David79.

Not mad. Just calling David out for what he is, which is a troll.

David was posting in this thread, as you can see above.

Then I posted Tom's tweets about:

(1) having the 25th ranked class &

(2) having FIVE 4 star commits.

So what does the troll David IMMEDIATELY do? He starts a useless, duplicate thread, using this info.

Not mad. Just calling David out for what he is, which is a troll.

David was posting in this thread, as you can see above.

Then I posted Tom's tweets about:

(1) having the 25th ranked class &

(2) having FIVE 4 star commits.

So what does the troll David IMMEDIATELY do? He starts a useless, duplicate thread, using this info.
Oh my god you are weird.
You constantly change the title of these threads. Last I checked you don’t decide what threads get posted.How dare someone start a thread other than you! The horror!

Oh my god you are weird.
You constantly change the title of these threads. Last I checked you don’t decide what threads get posted.How dare someone start a thread other than you! The horror!
I simply said to @BigOHawk that you are a troll. And that's what you are, David. A pathetic troll.

You were trolling this thread, saw what I posted regarding the 25th ranked class and having FIVE 4 stars, and for some dumb ass reason decided to start a duplicate thread. And you think I am weird? LOL

Oh, David, you dumb ass.

I simply said to @BigOHawk that you are a troll. And that's what you are, David. A pathetic troll.

You were trolling this thread, saw what I posted regarding the 25th ranked class and having FIVE 4 stars, and for some dumb ass reason decided to start a duplicate thread. And you think I am weird? LOL

Oh, David, you dumb ass.
Lol man you are really sensitive about people posting threads! Are you mentally ok?

Just speaking the truth, troll.

Are you mentally ok, troll, because your behavior is not normal. At all.
Do you just repeat what I say? I think it’s funny you think calling me a troll is going to hurt my feelings or something. But I am seriously concerned about your mental state. Not joking at all. Maybe it’s been a hard year for you as it has been for a lot of people. Hope you take care of your mental health and get help if you need it. If I am wrong, I apologize and maybe it’s just your personality, in which case I feel sorry for you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT