ADVERTISEMENT

Boji

Dr Mendenhall’s daughter wrote that article. John Mills is having a Trump boat parade today on West. Hopefully heavy rains at 1pm!

Reactions: cigaretteman
We usually go up there every weekend during the summer, but just not worth it right now. Luckily we have a place where we don't have to interact with others but it's still crazy at the usual hotspots like Barefoot, Ritz, the Store, etc. People just don't give a shit apparently.

Reactions: cigaretteman
We usually go up there every weekend during the summer, but just not worth it right now. Luckily we have a place where we don't have to interact with others but it's still crazy at the usual hotspots like Barefoot, Ritz, the Store, etc. People just don't give a shit apparently.

The Store is very cautious. Masks, sanitizer everywhere and outdoor dining. Idk what else you could ask for.

ABD will take their liquor license and they may lose their food license as well.
I heard ABD stopped into a local establishment and told them, ‘let me see your surveillance camera footage from last night, we’ll get a subpoena if we have to.’
They are coming after businesses who aren’t complying with the Governor’s orders.

Reactions: naturalmwa
The Store is very cautious. Masks, sanitizer everywhere and outdoor dining. Idk what else you could ask for.

That's great, I'm still not going to go sit with a hundred other people. I get to do that here in a few weeks when schools open up, trying to stay healthy as long as possible.

Reactions: dirtypool
That's great, I'm still not going to go sit with a hundred other people. I get to do that here in a few weeks when schools open up, trying to stay healthy as long as possible.

Then don’t. But also don’t paint all businesses at the lakes as not trying.

ADVERTISEMENT