ADVERTISEMENT

Bollers

Which of those teams can you say 100% the coach will be there in 5 years??? Maybe Wisconsin and Northwestern.

His Dad went to Iowa, he lives 10 minutes away. We have nationally recognized Defenses and send a ton of guys to the NFL and can’t get in Top 6. Ouch

Reactions: mro78 and CAS1949
The only head scratcher is jNW, didn't even know they were involved. Otherwise, the other 5 all have one thing in common in how they run their defense and Iowa doesn't fit that profile.

This is the worst kept secret right now... we all knew this was coming. Imo he should go to Bama or Wisky. Pump out LBs into the pros

This is a good “miss” for us. KF pulled the plug a long time ago. Especially after Bollers complained about not getting love from Iowa coaches for not going to his basketball game. If they wanted him they would have been there. Maybe he is a stud, but obviously nobody knows him better than Iowa coaches. I hope he goes to ISU since then they can actually get a recruit. Already I assume they are celebrating being in the top 6 and Iowa isn’t. What a pathetic program ISU is or their fans at least. He won’t go to ISU.

You haven't been following along for the last 6 to 9 months have you.
I have. He wants a 3/4 but it still hurts. It still seems like you should get them to be able to consider you. Linebackers from 4/3 defenses get drafted into NFL. Also what if he puts on 30-40 lbs and turns into a DE anyways he’s a big kid.

I have. He wants a 3/4 but it still hurts. It still seems like you should get them to be able to consider you. Linebackers from 4/3 defenses get drafted into NFL. Also what if he puts on 30-40 lbs and turns into a DE anyways he’s a big kid.

Iowa pitched all that. He wasn't all that interested. The perception of what really happened likely changes if you ask the player or the coaches. Best of luck to him wherever he goes. Seems as if he has zero interest in putting his hand on the ground and playing end. Nothing wrong with that, be honest in the process.

He’s kind of a tweener prospect. I’m not convinced OLB will be his position if the 5 second 40 is accurate. He also doesn’t have the length that you’d like to see in a defensive end either. I can definitely see why he wasn’t a big priority for Iowa to recruit.

Hmmm......there was a prospect who went elsewhere, then decided to
transfer back to Iowa.
Hmmmm......he lived 10 minutes away, too.
Name is escaping me, right now...........o_O
#goHawks

Is it because we play a 4/3?

Posted on this topic about 6 months ago. Know somebody in the know. I posted then that the word is he is sold on the 3-4 defense and playing LB. Iowa's chances back then were like 5% from what I was told.

TJ who? I cut him out of my diet months ago. Good luck to him elsewhere. If he goes to ISU or Nebby, he can enjoy getting his ass handed to him in the next four years. If he goes to NW, I think he will be on the losing end more often then winning, and I think we have caught Wisconsin, as long as we stop shooting ourselves in the foot. So, is he bettering himself with any of these schools? Depends on what his goals are. I personally think Iowa moved on several months ago, for whatever reason. Maybe he will pull an Oliver Martin and figure out he made a big mistake in a couple years, only to come back and not be able to get into the starting lineup. LOL

Personally if it were me , and I didn’t choose to play at Iowa then I’d go to Cal out of those. My first non-Iowa choice would always be Arizona State though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT