ADVERTISEMENT

Bombshell Audit Reveals How Disney Bribed And Scammed Its Way Into An Unaccountable Florida Empire

I’ve heard that if you get rid of the auditor, you get rid of the audit. Thanks for sharing this.

You haven't been paying attention Devil...D's love them some Disney. Basically because DeSantis was going after them...

Pretty much that simple.

My like of Disney started way before desantis was even in the picture. Some of you republicans sure are a bunch of whiny babies, I guess that explains why you're attracted to desantis.

Reactions: lucas80
My like of Disney started way before desantis was even in the picture. Some of you republicans sure are a bunch of whiny babies, I guess that explains why you're attracted to desantis.
It's like Disney wasn't beloved by most Americans pre-DeSantis fight. Beware of the troll.

Reactions: SB_SB
Not hard to follow the likes on @GOHOX69 post as to who approves of gay jokes/slurs.

Don’t get me wrong. Democrats are absolutely the party of LGBTQ+. This is one of the many reasons I left the Republican Party. Republicans are absolutely deplorable. I do not find humor in gay jokes or slurs. In my opinion, that subject has become off limits. So yes, I’m always surprised when I see our resident Dem posters think it’s ok. I expect disgusting behavior from the right wing crowd.
In my defense, last I checked Elunatic was a man and thus possesses male genitals. If Eloon was a she or becomes a she, I wouldn't waste one nanosecond to come up with straight or other jokes reflecting her femininity. I am far from anti-gay but I am against right wing bigots that are on this forum, of which @Phenomenally Frantastic is one.

In my defense, last I checked Elunatic was a man and thus possesses male genitals. If Eloon was a she or becomes a she, I wouldn't waste one nanosecond to come up with straight or other jokes reflecting her femininity. I am far from anti-gay but I am against right wing bigots that are on this forum, of which @Phenomenally Frantastic is one.
Gay jokes/slurs are ok if you’re making fun of straight males you disagree with politically. Just making sure I understand what’s acceptable and what’s not.

Four men went golfing together one day; three headed to the first tee and one went into the club house to take care of the bill. The three men started talking, bragging about their sons. The first man told the others, "My son is a home builder and he's so successful that he gave a friend a new home - for free."

The second man said, "My son was a car salesman and now he owns a multi-line dealership. He''s so successful that he gave a friend two Cadillacs."

The third man, not wanting to be outdone bragged, "My son is a stock broker and he's doing so well that he gave his friend an entire stock portfolio."

The fourth man joined them on the tee after a few minutes of taking care of business. The first man mentioned, "We were just talking about our sons. How is yours doing?" The fourth man replied, "Well, my son is gay. I'm not totally thrilled about it, but he must be good. His last three boyfriends gave him a house, two cars, and a stock portfolio."

Calling that report an audit is the funniest thing I have seen in years. Good lord, it reads like one of trumps doctor reports.
Yes, that was mostly a bunch of b.s. and anti-Disney propaganda. No telling how much money was wasted on that piece of garbage.

Last edited:
In Iowa we don’t have this problem now because the State Auditor is not allow to investigate anything unless expressly permitted to do so by the Governor or the State Legislature. That’s what happens when you have a Democrat in one state wide office that is ruled by Republicans. This law was created this past session of the Iowa legislature as the Auditor had investigated a couple per GOP projects in Iowa.
Nothing political, mind you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT