ADVERTISEMENT

Bombshell: Michelle Obama Admits Her Husband Is From Kenya

But that makes you a birther and to the left, it's impossible for Obama to have been bkrn in Kenya and for birthers to be right. Impossible. Not an option. Birther means impossible, birther means impossible, birther means impossible...

Damn near everyone in my hometown refers to Holland/the Netherlands as their "homeland" Arb..........Most of these folks are 2nd, 3rd or 4th generation US citizens. My grandmother felt herself Scottish and she never traveled east of Chicago.
How simple do you think we are, Arb? Honestly.

Originally posted by joelbc1:
Damn near everyone in my hometown refers to Holland/the Netherlands as their "homeland" Arb..........Most of these folks are 2nd, 3rd or 4th generation US citizens. My grandmother felt herself Scottish and she never traveled east of Chicago.
As expected the Old Excuse Train has pulled into the Station!!!!!

Originally posted by Arbitr8:

Isn't the "Old Excuse Train" what you are looking for? You and bleeder jerking each other off in this thread makes for a pretty boring thread.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by fredjr82:

Isn't the "Old Excuse Train" what you are looking for? You and bleeder jerking each other off in this thread makes for a pretty boring thread.

Bait and switch doesn't work, Olive Oyl admitted he was born in Kenya.

I never realized how Michelle and Barack share the same speaking characteristic. They both put in a lot of "uh's and um's" in their speaking patterns. I always noticed that he does it. I never knew she did it with almost identical regularity. Interesting.

As far as the OP; she was referring to his descendency. Like my "home country" would be England or even Germany. Obama is "from" Kenya on his father's side.

Originally posted by strummingram:
I never realized how Michelle and Barack share the same speaking characteristic. They both put in a lot of "uh's and um's" in their speaking patterns. I always noticed that he does it. I never knew she did it with almost identical regularity. Interesting.

As far as the OP; she was referring to his descendency. Like my "home country" would be England or even Germany. Obama is "from" Kenya on his father's side.
The Old Excuse Train has pulled into the Station!!!!!

The Old Excuse Train has pulled into the Station!!!!!
I think Obama is a terrible president, but it has nothing to do with where he fell out of his mother when he was born.

It's so damn annoying. That and the fake stuttering drive me cray.

Republicans must keep fixating on this. It's what I want. Ignore what's going on in the world, and ignore accomplishing anything for the next 2 years. You'll wake up the first Wednesday in November 2016 with Hillary Clinton as your President.

Originally posted by hawkbleeder:
But that makes you a birther and to the left, it's impossible for Obama to have been bkrn in Kenya and for birthers to be right. Impossible. Not an option. Birther means impossible, birther means impossible, birther means impossible...
Wait. Answer this question. Do you think Obama was born in Kenya?

You may be far less intelligent than I gave you credit for.

Originally posted by slieb85:

good luck getting him to answer the question. He claims he's not a birther but wont answer where he thinks obama was born. Not sure he actually knows what a birther means.

Originally posted by Kenneth Griffin:

good luck getting him to answer the question. He claims he's not a birther but wont answer where he thinks obama was born. Not sure he actually knows what a birther means.
You guys are giving him too much credit. He may not know what born means.

Arb is clearly just trolling. He doesnt believe it. Sad that bleeder actually thinks this means something.

Originally posted by BABiscuit:

You guys are giving him too much credit. He may not know what born means.

Arb is clearly just trolling. He doesnt believe it. Sad that bleeder actually thinks this means something.
The birther chum gets thrown in the water and the usual bottom feeders show up. BAU.

At this point I could honestly care less where Obama was born as it wouldn't matter. He has a lapdog press that wouldn't even vet him. I could not care less what comes out of his mouth or his wife's, tuned them out a long time ago.

At this point I could honestly care less where Obama was born as it wouldn't matter. He has a lapdog press that wouldn't even vet him. I could not care less what comes out of his mouth or his wife's, tuned them out a long time ago.
Answer. The. Question.

And good to see you bat .500 on one of the most simple phrases in the English language. Improving!

Answer. The. Question.

And good to see you bat .500 on one of the most simple phrases in the English language. Improving!
You don't understand, it's an irrelevant question when the law doesn't matter. But by all means, squirt some more astroglide into your hands and keep it up, it doesn't bother me.

Answer. The. Question.

You don't understand, it's an irrelevant question when the law doesn't matter. But by all means, squirt some more astroglide into your hands and keep it up, it doesn't bother me.
How big of a pussy are you?

You literally cannot answer if you think Barack Obama was born in Kenya or not. God your life must be one miserable day after the next. I genuinely feel sorry for you.

Here, I'll show you how it's done, you gaping vagina.

I do not believe Barack Obama was born in Kenya. Give it a try buddy.

Answer. The. Question.

You literally cannot answer if you think Barack Obama was born in Kenya or not. God your life must be one miserable day after the next. I genuinely feel sorry for you.

lol. It's fun living without political correctness, you should try it sometime. It's sad that you need me to say those things about your guy, get a life loser.

The thing that birthers don't seem to realize is that it doesn't matter whether Obama was born in Hawaii or Kenya or any other place. He is a natural born U.S. citizen by jus sanguinis. His mother was a U.S. citizen, therefore he was born a U.S. citizen. End of controversy.

Answer. The. Question.

lol. It's fun living without political correctness, you should try it sometime. It's sad that you need me to say those things about your guy, get a life loser.
He's right you are a pussy. You just deflect and deflect. We dont need you to say anything about "our guy" or care about political correctness.

Its a simple question, where do you think obama was born?

Answer. The. Question.

He's right you are a pussy. You just deflect and deflect. We dont need you to say anything about "our guy" or care about political correctness.

Why is it that you need to know? And how the eff would I know. He hasn't been forthcoming about a lot of things (i.e. his college records), not just his birth certificate. Obama's birth has little interest for me because I know all about the pos and that he was raised by an anti-colonialist father. Besides, laws literally don't apply to him, he is too big to fail for the mainstream media and for your religion, liberalism, which is a mental disorder as this thread continues to remind us.

Answer. The. Question.

Why is it that you need to know? And how the eff would I know. He hasn't been forthcoming about a lot of things (i.e. his college records), not just his birth certificate. Obama's birth has little interest for me because I know all about the pos and that he was raised by an anti-colonialist father. Besides, laws literally don't apply to him, he is too big to fail for the mainstream media and for your religion, liberalism, which is a mental disorder as this thread continues to remind us.
Awesome rant brah. Where do you think he was born? Surely you have an opinion?

Answer. The. Question.

Awesome rant brah. Where do you think he was born? Surely you have an opinion?
Thanks bruh. Since you axed, the extent of my opinion on the matter is that history, guided by experience, has taught me that Obama is a liar. Apply that as you will.

Answer. The. Question.

You do realize his father went back to Kenya when Barack was 3 years old, right?

Just answer the question. It's important because you claim he's such a liar and yada yada, but yet you can't even form an opinion on a simple issue. Or, in the alternative, you've formed it but you're too unsure of what you believe in to state it publicly.

So, stand up, be a man, and tell us what you believe. Show us how you can fight for what you believe in, and how you're not afraid to stand up to the big bully liberals.

Do you believe Barack Obama was born in Kenya, Hawaii, or a 3rd, yet to be discussed location?

Answer. The. Question.

You do realize his father went back to Kenya when Barack was 3 years old, right?

Just answer the question. It's important because you claim he's such a liar and yada yada, but yet you can't even form an opinion on a simple issue. Or, in the alternative, you've formed it but you're too unsure of what you believe in to state it publicly.

So, stand up, be a man, and tell us what you believe. Show us how you can fight for what you believe in, and how you're not afraid to stand up to the big bully liberals.

Do you believe Barack Obama was born in Kenya, Hawaii, or a 3rd, yet to be discussed location?
Don't know, don't care. It's an irrelevant question for the reasons already stated ad nauseum. Comprende? I think not.

Answer. The. Question.

Don't know, don't care. It's an irrelevant question for the reasons already stated ad nauseum. Comprende? I think not.
What a pussy. Is there anything you believe in that you are willing to stand behind?

Answer. The. Question.

What a pussy. Is there anything you believe in that you are willing to stand behind?
Your beliefs are gutless and you call me pussy? I wish we could play some pick up ball so I could knock you on your ass you little bitch. I stand for limited government (write that down m'f÷€ker).

Your beliefs are gutless and you call me pussy? I wish we could play some pick up ball so I could knock you on your ass you little bitch. I stand for limited government (write that down m'f÷€ker).
Lol. I'm 6'7" 245lbs. I'm guessing you wouldn't push me around too much.

Seriously though. Why are you afraid of answering the question? If you say Kenya, we'll mock you for being the half-wit that you are, but, I will at least give you credit for outing yourself as mentally challenged and probably slightly insane. If you say Hawaii, then at least you can step away from the full on morons like Arbitr8.

As of now, I'll have to assume the worst. You're so dumb that you actually believe Obama was born in Kenya (also lol that you never addressed the fact his dad was out of his life by the time Barack was 3...) and you're a huge bitch who won't even admit that you believe that.

Carry on with your pussy self. Hope your wife doesn't ask you if you want wheat or white bread with dinner tonight. God forbid you have to declare your opinion on something.

Seriously though. Why are you afraid of answering the question? If you say Kenya, we'll mock you for being the half-wit that you are, but, I will at least give you credit for outing yourself as mentally challenged and probably slightly insane. If you say Hawaii, then at least you can step away from the full on morons like Arbitr8.

As of now, I'll have to assume the worst. You're so dumb that you actually believe Obama was born in Kenya (also lol that you never addressed the fact his dad was out of his life by the time Barack was 3...) and you're a huge bitch who won't even admit that you believe that.

Carry on with your pussy self. Hope your wife doesn't ask you if you want wheat or white bread with dinner tonight. God forbid you have to declare your opinion on something.
Dude, your guy is Obama - you need to know that THAT'S SAD. I guess you have no one in your life the tell's you that but maybe I'm the best friend you've got? You're to be pitied and are in no position to be taken seriously. If you are so intelliegent, why the eff are you supporting Obama. lol Seriously. You're like that woman that wants to marry Charles Manson. It's time for your brain to grow into your body.

The mere fact he was born is what pisses me off.

Dude, your guy is Obama - you need to know that THAT'S SAD. I guess you have no one in your life the tell's you that but maybe I'm the best friend you've got? You're to be pitied and are in no position to be taken seriously. If you are so intelliegent, why the eff are you supporting Obama. lol Seriously. You're like that woman that wants to marry Charles Manson. It's time for your brain to grow into your body.
I didn't vote for Obama in 2008 nor 2012. Even though Obama's election paved the way for someone I care about to get a fantastic job within the government, I didn't vote for him.

I voted for Ron Paul in 2008 and Gary Johnson in 2012.

If that's the best you've got, I suggest you just give up. Maybe take a trip to Kenya to try to prove your idiotic theories. Take Blazin, Arbitr8 and IMCC with you.

The mere fact he was born is what pisses me off.
Another abortion advocate on the right.

I didn't vote for Obama in 2008 nor 2012. Even though Obama's election paved the way for someone I care about to get a fantastic job within the government, I didn't vote for him.

If that's the best you've got, I suggest you just give up. Maybe take a trip to Kenya to try to prove your idiotic theories. Take Blazin, Arbitr8 and IMCC with you.
My idiotic theory? WTF are you talking about? You must have me confused with someone and or you're crazy.

My idiotic theory? WTF are you talking about? You must have me confused with someone and or you're crazy.
I already told you. If you're refusing to answer such a simple question, I'm assuming you think he was born in Kenya. Tell me otherwise or deal with it.

Your. Idiotic. Theory. That. Obama. Was. Born. In. Kenya.

I already told you. If you're refusing to answer such a simple question, I'm assuming you think he was born in Kenya. Tell me otherwise or deal with it.

Your. Idiotic. Theory. That. Obama. Was. Born. In. Kenya.
This is really weird. You admittedly ASSUME that I have a theory on it and badger me on it in multiple threads. Hmm. Ohhh-kaaay. And all of this while you claim to not be an Obama guy? Something's not right here. Me thinks you don't have the balls to admit where your loyalties lie. How else to explain.

Originally posted by lucas80:
Republicans must keep fixating on this. It's what I want. Ignore what's going on in the world, and ignore accomplishing anything for the next 2 years. You'll wake up the first Wednesday in November 2016 with Hillary Clinton as your President. 

That is impossible. She cannot take the oath of office until January 2017.

Your beliefs are gutless and you call me pussy? I wish we could play some pick up ball so I could knock you on your ass you little bitch.
Lol.
There's nothing more intimidating than getting called out to...wait for it...a game of basketball.

prince-o.gif

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT