ADVERTISEMENT

Bombshell: Michelle Obama Admits Her Husband Is From Kenya

Originally posted by HIWB:

Originally posted by hawkbleeder:
Your beliefs are gutless and you call me pussy? I wish we could play some pick up ball so I could knock you on your ass you little bitch.
Lol.
There's nothing more intimidating than getting called out to...wait for it...a game of basketball.

ec

ec
Just keeping things in perspective a little bit vs. crossing any lines. :)

This is really weird. You admittedly ASSUME that I have a theory on it and badger me on it in multiple threads. Hmm. Ohhh-kaaay. And all of this while you claim to not be an Obama guy? Something's not right here. Me thinks you don't have the balls to admit where your loyalties lie. How else to explain.

Originally posted by slieb85:

But that makes you a birther and to the left, it's impossible for Obama to have been bkrn in Kenya and for birthers to be right. Impossible. Not an option. Birther means impossible, birther means impossible, birther means impossible...
Wait. Answer this question. Do you think Obama was born in Kenya?

You may be far less intelligent than I gave you credit for.

There's the original conversation man. You act like you didn't expect to be asked if you're a birther after your initial post. It's a very legitimate question, one in which you've been ducking for like 15 posts.

You're such a pussy you can't even answer a question you were begging to be asked.

I answered your question about Obama being my guy. Hell, I've answered it a bunch on here. I caucused for Ron Paul at Central Middle school in Waterloo in 2007/2008 (I forget when the caucus is). I voted for him. I then voted for Gary Johnson in 2012. My uncle had one of the coolest jobs in the US Government because Obama got elected, and I still didn't vote for Obama. I was a registered R, and posted my damn voter registration card on here for all to see.

Yet, you can't even answer one of the most simple questions out there. [/QUOTE]

Your beliefs are gutless and you call me pussy? I wish we could play some pick up ball so I could knock you on your ass you little bitch.
Lol.
There's nothing more intimidating than getting called out to...wait for it...a game of basketball.

ec

ec
Yeah like 2 weeks ago when he repeatedly told me to go kill myself after I posted his direct quotes calling Obama a Muslim.

There are all kinds of stupid on this website. This guy and Blazin are in the Hall of Fame.

But that makes you a birther and to the left, it's impossible for Obama to have been bkrn in Kenya and for birthers to be right. Impossible. Not an option. Birther means impossible, birther means impossible, birther means impossible...
Wait. Answer this question. Do you think Obama was born in Kenya?

You may be far less intelligent than I gave you credit for.
What was your first clue? To call the OP a moron would be an insult to other morons.

Lol.

ec

ec
Yeah like 2 weeks ago when he repeatedly told me to go kill myself after I posted his direct quotes calling Obama a Muslim.

There are all kinds of stupid on this website. This guy and Blazin are in the Hall of Fame.
Wasn't me. (this is starting to make sense now)

Lol.

ec

ec

Might have you confused with Blazin. As I said, two of founding members of HROT moron HOF.

You were the racist in the Vanilla Ice thread. Unfortunately that's all the further back the archives let me go right now.

Still afraid to answer a simple question, Sally?

Originally posted by strummingram:
I never realized how Michelle and Barack share the same speaking characteristic. They both put in a lot of "uh's and um's" in their speaking patterns. I always noticed that he does it. I never knew she did it with almost identical regularity. Interesting.

As far as the OP; she was referring to his descendency. Like my "home country" would be England or even Germany. Obama is "from" Kenya on his father's side.
You'd like to think that people who post such things know perfectly well what the speaker meant - since it really isn't hard to grasp - and are just having a little fun trolling. But then they prove that they really don't grasp how other humans speak or think.

It almost makes me want to change my position on voter IDs - as long as you have to pass a Turing Test to get one.

i've been posting that clip for years on here

what's more amazing is look at how much her face has changed due to surgery since then

Lol.

ec

ec

Might have you confused with Blazin. As I said, two of founding members of HROT moron HOF.

You were the racist in the Vanilla Ice thread. Unfortunately that's all the further back the archives let me go right now.

Still afraid to answer a simple question, Sally?
Your definition of racist is different than reality. Not surprised. Wow, you're just a walking, talking p.c. robot aren't you. One of those "useful idiots" that the DNC was exposed referring to.

Originally posted by lucas80:
Republicans must keep fixating on this. It's what I want. Ignore what's going on in the world, and ignore accomplishing anything for the next 2 years. You'll wake up the first Wednesday in November 2016 with Hillary Clinton as your President.
It would actually be an improvement.

This bit would seem prime for an abortion referance. I've been trying to get you to agree to be a birther for a long time. Glad you finally see the light.

Originally posted by naturalmwa:

This bit would seem prime for an abortion referance. I've been trying to get you to agree to be a birther for a long time. Glad you finally see the light.
When a Democrat is in power, the birther laws don't apply. It's only when a Republican is in power that laws matter. We all get it. Thus, it's a totally irrelevant issue with Obama in power and why the media won't touch it. I'm not interested in the subject as I understand how the world works.

This is a very strange thread.

For the record...

1. I have never, in all my years, heard ANYONE refer to a country other than the one in which they were born and/or raised as their homeland. As their ancestral home, sure.

2. I do not think this is any big deal. I assumed Mrs. Obama was referring to Kenya as his ancestral home, not his place of birth.

3. I do not think Obama was born in Kenya. But I think it's entirely possible and wouldn't be at all surprised to discover that he was.

4. To paraphrase Hillary, at this point, what difference does it make where he was born, anyway?

Originally posted by Lone Clone:

For the record...

1. I have never, in all my years, heard ANYONE refer to a country other than the one in which they were born and/or raised as their homeland. As their ancestral home, sure.

2. I do not think this is any big deal. I assumed Mrs. Obama was referring to Kenya as his ancestral home, not his place of birth.

3. I do not think Obama was born in Kenya. But I think it's entirely possible and wouldn't be at all surprised to discover that he was.

4. To paraphrase Hillary, at this point, what difference does it make where he was born, anyway?

Originally posted by TJ8869:
The thing that birthers don't seem to realize is that it doesn't matter whether Obama was born in Hawaii or Kenya or any other place. He is a natural born U.S. citizen by jus sanguinis. His mother was a U.S. citizen, therefore he was born a U.S. citizen. End of controversy.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Not that you really care about the facts as you've proven time and again, this should help put your mind at ease.[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by fredjr82:

For the record...

The thing that birthers don't seem to realize is that it doesn't matter whether Obama was born in Hawaii or Kenya or any other place. He is a natural born U.S. citizen by jus sanguinis. His mother was a U.S. citizen, therefore he was born a U.S. citizen. End of controversy.

Not that you really care about the facts as you've proven time and again, this should help put your mind at ease.
[/QUOTE] Right, because a liberal's belief system, if it's built on anything, is built upon...facts.
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by fredjr82:

For the record...

Not that you really care about the facts as you've proven time and again, this should help put your mind at ease.
[/QUOTE] Not that you really know the facts, but at the risk of being called a birther, that explanation is bullshit. It also is irrelevant, because my comment dealt with whether he was born in Kenya.

Under the law, one of the parents had to be a U.S. citizen who had resided in the U.S. for 5 years after the age of 16. His mother was 18 when he was born So IF HE WASN'T BORN IN THE U.S. he wouldn't be a natural born citizen. I REPEAT THAT I BELIEVE HE WAS BORN IN THE UNITED STATES. If I am wrong and he was born outside the United States, he is not a natural born citizen and thus not legally eligible to be president.

Which is meaningless, EVEN IF TRUE, WHICH I DO NOT BELIEVE IS THE CASE, because Congress simply can revise a law already on the books to make it retroactive, which Congress certainly would do. Even a majority of Republicans at this point would do that rather than create chaos.

But Fred, you shouldn't "correct" true comments with untrue ones.

This post was edited on 3/2 6:19 PM by Lone Clone

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT