ADVERTISEMENT

Border Invasion

So you support illegal immigrants storming the border and attacking our military? WTF is wrong with you?

I would re evaluate my stance on this, but your side is willing to ignore all evidence, the left are killing American.
Case in point. You’re goddamn stupid.

Well…we finally got a Biden supporter admitting that walls work. Baby steps!
Walls do not work..spending money to build a "wall" along 2,000 miles is nonsensical. instituting monitoring programs so people don't wonder in the desert does work.

I presume that the team that you coach as second backup to the defensive backs does not have latin (hispanic) players...particularly ones from Cuba.

Reactions: NoleinATL
I'm fine with giving money to fix the problem, but giving money to the person (biden) who caused the problem seems pretty stupid.

Biden doesn't want to fix the border. The western countries are all pushing for open borders. No amount of money given to biden will fix the border, it will only make the problem worse.
This has been a problem at the border for DECADES now. To pretend like it just started 4 years ago is stupid and dishonest.

Reactions: Ree4 and Tom Paris
What I don’t understand is that if these were rowdy protesters and police were trying to keep them back and they started bull rushing the police, the police would likely shoot them. Apparently that is frowned upon at the border? These guys can just be assaulted and can’t defend themselves?

• Haha
Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
This has been a problem at the border for DECADES now. To pretend like it just started 4 years ago is stupid and dishonest.
There has been a push recently to have open borders for western countries.

Biden went out of his way to announce the open border, invite anyone to come, repeal the previous immigration laws and basically remove any penalty for crossing. No modern US president has been as welcoming as biden.

Here is sweden saying immigration integration has failed. This will be the USA in 15 years.

• Haha
Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
There has been a push recently to have open borders for western countries.

Biden went out of his way to announce the open border, invite anyone to come, repeal the previous immigration laws and basically remove any penalty for crossing. No modern US president has been as welcoming as biden.

Here is sweden saying immigration integration has failed. This will be the USA in 15 years.

Which laws did Biden repeal?

Reactions: sober_teacher
Wait, what?...are they actually the Borg?
Austin Powers Nerd GIF

What I don’t understand is that if these were rowdy protesters and police were trying to keep them back and they started bull rushing the police, the police would likely shoot them. Apparently that is frowned upon at the border? These guys can just be assaulted and can’t defend themselves?

Where do you live!?!

Equating previous years with the last couple that have broken records is not a good comparison. It is pretending that things are the same as they were and they are not.
Not equating anything. He specifically said was Biden who started the problem. I simply pointed out the problem began a long time ago. You want to argue Biden made it worse? that's a different argument.
repeal the previous immigration laws and basically remove any penalty for crossing.
this'll be good - specifically what laws were repealed? what penalties were removed?

Which laws did Biden repeal?
@sober_teacher
Heres a good start with 64 things Biden has done.

6 out of 17 EOs on day 1 of Biden in office were done to make the border open. Including requiring non-citizens to be included in the Census and apportionment of congressional representatives. This will add additional congressional seats to blue states thus trying to lock in a single party rule for democrats.

Last edited:
"What the administration (Trump admin) has sought to do is to simply turn off immigration and to do it unilaterally by presidential edict, without the approval of Congress or the consent of the American people," says Omar Jadwat, director of the ACLU's Immigrants' Rights Project. "That project should be reversed."

"If I'm elected president, we're going to immediately end Trump's assault on the dignity of immigrant communities. We're going to restore our moral standing in the world and our historic role as a safe haven for refugees and asylum-seekers," Biden said in his acceptance speech at the virtual Democratic National Convention.

That’s in the constitution genius.
The constitution also says, "Article 4 Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution states: The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence." Biden campaigned on opening the border.

I somewhat agree with the law you mentioned, but I also think it is being abused by Biden.

I see you failed to comment on the other 63 ways Biden made the border more open.

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher
I heard on the radio this morning that of the major networks only CBS aired the footage in the OP.

This should be all over the media.

Reactions: Scruddy
It's funny how scared lefties are of an unarmed protest at the capital that was assisted by dems but blamed on trump, but an actual criminal coming to America and killing someone doesn't bother you.

The worst you have on trump is an unarmed protest, while biden is actively destroying America, but you turn a blind eye.

People like you are why America is dying. I hope you feel good about that.
Aside from all your other nonsense, I would like to hear your reasoning for calling 1/6 assisted by dems.

Reactions: Ree4
Re.ember when the left was lying and claiming there was no border crisis for 3 years? What happened that they finally admitted they were lying that whole time but it's actually the conservatives fault?

"But right wing source!!!" Is peak cope.

Reactions: DeangeloVickers
Have you seen the videos from J6? We have a low bar for violence these days. An evil glance is considered a violent assault by the left now days.

You're a cowardly lying piece of shit. It's a shame we aren't in the same room right now so I could show you my evil glances. You're truly worthless and should really think about swallowing a bullet when you get a chance, you miserable phuck.

main-qimg-a1d544f49453f7bb7da9c5bacd33d76c

Crowd-Drags-Officer-Down-Steps-as-Capitol-Building-Stormed.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT