ADVERTISEMENT

Bored

blubberhawk

HR All-State
Sep 15, 2009
Bored this morning so perusing college football topics and came across the topic of the 15 most unethical college football programs. It was an interesting read. The list includes Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Miami, Penn State, Ohio State and Texas A&M to name a few. Similar topic was SEC football teams with NCAA penalties. This list included almost the entire league, save Vanderbilt. Now we know why Vandy struggles..

I guess Michigan got upset not being on this "who's who" of college football list and decided to start cheating to catch up to the big boys.

Reactions: intrepodor
It goes beyond football in the South. The good ole boy network is alive and flourishing down there. I experienced it first hand when I bought lake property and built a home in SC. All kinds of back room shenanigans between builders, subcontractors, county officials, etc. Back North now, where I belong. FWIW, I'm not nieve, that behavior goes on everywhere, Probably not as much, in your face.

Most people do a risk/reward analysis whenever they do something - in almost every field of endeavor. Sports and politics are the best examples. The rewards can be great, and the punishment is small.

So, they cheat.

It goes beyond football in the South. The good ole boy network is alive and flourishing down there. I experienced it first hand when I bought lake property and built a home in SC. All kinds of back room shenanigans between builders, subcontractors, county officials, etc. Back North now, where I belong. FWIW, I'm not nieve, that behavior goes on everywhere, Probably not as much, in your face.
Illinois

Bored this morning so perusing college football topics and came across the topic of the 15 most unethical college football programs. It was an interesting read. The list includes Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Miami, Penn State, Ohio State and Texas A&M to name a few. Similar topic was SEC football teams with NCAA penalties. This list included almost the entire league, save Vanderbilt. Now we know why Vandy struggles..

I guess Michigan got upset not being on this "who's who" of college football list and decided to start cheating to catch up to the big boys.
interesting topic but i would rather watch great hawk videos on youtube or elsewhere

We all know that among other things that sec stands for Sure Everybody Cheats, except Vandy. That is because they are a) so smart at it they don't get caught or b) their admission requirements are so high that they can cheat or c) a combo of both.

Maybe people just don’t like you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT