ADVERTISEMENT

BPI Simulated Tourney

From ESPN...not sure if anyone else shared this. But reading through the simulated outcomes was the most excitement I have had in a while. Until I got further and further and then I wanted to puke....take a look, you'll see what I mean.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-b...-projects-how-2020-ncaa-tournament-played-out
You mean Iowa losing to Duke? I don't think that would happen because Duke is not all that good of a team, they don't have a good defense compared to the past.. hell it took a miracle for them win against North Carolina.

You mean Iowa losing to Duke? I don't think that would happen because Duke is not all that good of a team, they don't have a good defense compared to the past.. hell it took a miracle for them win against North Carolina.
I think the puking comes from Wisconsin being named the National Champions.

Screw ESPN. They only chose Garza as POY to follow in suit with everyone else. I don't see one mention about POY on their homepage or NCAA men's homepage but you know if they had the chance to pick Toppin their home pages would be loaded with stories about Toppin and Dayton.

Reactions: Ronman and rendango
I believe they said they chose the 2,020th simulation they ran.....which happened to have f***ing Wisconsin beating BYU in the National Championship game.

At least it was kind enough to let us get a win in the tournament to preserve Fran's string of 1st Rd wins.

Other than that it was a crock of sh**.

I've seen a lot of these simulated tourneys lately.

Most have us losing in the 2nd Rd to teams like Kentucky, Gonzaga and even BYU because apparently BYU is a great f***ing team........

Our best finish was a Sweet 16 trip where we *puke* lost to Illinois, who then lost to Kansas.

And that's just laughable that they'd have Illinois beating us in such a setting, but damn that would be death playing a team 4 times in a season.....

I believe they said they chose the 2,020th simulation they ran.....which happened to have f***ing Wisconsin beating BYU in the National Championship game.

At least it was kind enough to let us get a win in the tournament to preserve Fran's string of 1st Rd wins.

Other than that it was a crock of sh**.

I've seen a lot of these simulated tourneys lately.

Most have us losing in the 2nd Rd to teams like Kentucky, Gonzaga and even BYU because apparently BYU is a great f***ing team........

Our best finish was a Sweet 16 trip where we *puke* lost to Illinois, who then lost to Kansas.

And that's just laughable that they'd have Illinois beating us in such a setting, but damn that would be death playing a team 4 times in a season.....

Riiiiiight.

Does anybody know how we can find out what ‘rules’ were used in the simulations?
What assumptions were made?
What was emphasized or downplayed?

Hey! its the first B1G championship since 2000! Love it. Sorry!...lol...Think of though. how unlikely was it that Wisconsin was going to be B1G Champs. The number one seed at that, in the best conference in the land. Screw it. We're hanging a banner.

Is there an NCAA rule I don't know about that requires Iowa to play Duke in the 2nd round of the tournament?
It seems Iowa has played in the same bracket a lot over the years. Maybe when Shashefski fills out the brackets and hands it to the panel before they announce his picks it's understood they will not change anything he's decided on.

Reactions: Underscore2
Hey! its the first B1G championship since 2000! Love it. Sorry!...lol...Think of though. how unlikely was it that Wisconsin was going to be B1G Champs. The number one seed at that, in the best conference in the land. Screw it. We're hanging a banner.

It will really dress up your bathroom.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT