ADVERTISEMENT

Bracket Problems

Kwoodhawk

HR Heisman
Feb 11, 2009
I'm filling out the Brackets for a New Tournament and having a problem.

I've got 86_90 as a #1 seed with WEH8ST8HAWK as the #2. Putting Gobblin down at the 13 seed kinda like happened to Brewer. WWDM is the #3 and Pablow is the #4 and so on.

The main problem is no one will step on the scale and weigh in. They all say I should just trust what they say. Not sure if I should do that or not.
confused0024.r191677.gif

OBTW.............Tarp is unseeded as usual and SPOOONER was disqualified for trying to enter as two separate people.

GG121AND2 is selling the Tickets

Wendy79 is the cute girl videotaping the meets.

Vallholl fills out the brackets and keeps changing them all the time...........frustrating.
chairshot.r191677.gif

Just assembly an executive committee, abolish weigh ins [if you can't trust us who can you trust?], seed the tourney alphabetcally, and call a head butt on 86_90 and you take his points.

What about Retiredhawk and Navarone? That was a rivalry on par with Ramos/steiblar.....

Originally posted by Kwoodhawk:

I've got 86_90 as a #1 seed with WEH8ST8HAWK as the #2. Putting Gobblin down at the 13 seed kinda like happened to Brewer. WWDM is the #3 and Pablow is the #4 and so on.

The main problem is no one will step on the scale and weigh in. They all say I should just trust what they say. Not sure if I should do that or not.
confused0024.r191677.gif

OBTW.............Tarp is unseeded as usual and SPOOONER was disqualified for trying to enter as two separate people.

Vallholl fills out the brackets and keeps changing them all the time...........frustrating.
chairshot.r191677.gif
Tied up a few more loose ends.

Gibbons said he would help out if I could get his good buddy sloehawk to "shovel some shi....I mean do commentary with him. Being they're old friends from way back. Get a couple beers in each of them and watch the FCC fines start coming in.
party0012.r191677.gif

But don't worry folks....Main Street Sweets is gonna be our Main sponsor so you just mute Gibbons and whatshisname and listen to Ironside like usual.

MikeT wants to do sound effects. Sound effects you say ....??? Mike convinced me. You should hear him do his "beep...beep....beep.....sound like a garbage truck backing up. He promises he'll do it anytime someone backs up to the outer circle. Says he does it under his breath all the time back home.....wherever that is ?
party0001.r191677.gif

Of course MSU158 is seeding the whole Tournament if you didn't already know. He swears that AZChief can't cut enough weight in time to move down and challenge 255 for his lineup spot. Whatever !!! What does he know. We'll see if he's right or not.

grappler6 is going to scan the requests for tickets and make sure none are sold to any mouthbreathers North of a certain Latitude....??? or is it Longitude ? Whatever..... I trust him to do his job thoroughly.
confused0006.r191677.gif

Haven't got anything for Seton Hall Pirate to do....but he still wants free tickets....geeeesh.

AFHawk has volunteered to have some of the Celebrities that are coming in from out of town chauffeured around with his 3 Helicopters.

Shane sparks wants to participate so we're gonna let him run the timeclocks. Time should fly fast....so better be on time to your mat assignments. Or your match might be finished before you even show up. Advertisers are really happy about him though as there will be plenty of open air time to spread out advertisements over.

I'll not be able to make it to the Tournament most of the time. I'll be running the entertainment and refreshment operations over across the River on the East side.
party0003.r191677.gif

confused0024.r191677.gif

chairshot.r191677.gif

Gibbons said he would help out if I could get his good buddy sloehawk to "shovel some shi....I mean do commentary with him. Being they're old friends from way back. Get a couple beers in each of them and watch the FCC fines start coming in.
party0012.r191677.gif

But don't worry folks....Main Street Sweets is gonna be our Main sponsor so you just mute Gibbons and whatshisname and listen to Ironside like usual.

MikeT wants to do sound effects. Sound effects you say ....??? Mike convinced me. You should hear him do his "beep...beep....beep.....sound like a garbage truck backing up. He promises he'll do it anytime someone backs up to the outer circle. Says he does it under his breath all the time back home.....wherever that is ?
party0001.r191677.gif

Of course MSU158 is seeding the whole Tournament if you didn't already know. He swears that AZChief can't cut enough weight in time to move down and challenge 255 for his lineup spot. Whatever !!! What does he know. We'll see if he's right or not.

grappler6 is going to scan the requests for tickets and make sure none are sold to any mouthbreathers North of a certain Latitude....??? or is it Longitude ? Whatever..... I trust him to do his job thoroughly.
confused0006.r191677.gif

Haven't got anything for Seton Hall Pirate to do....but he still wants free tickets....geeeesh.

AFHawk has volunteered to have some of the Celebrities that are coming in from out of town chauffeured around with his 3 Helicopters.

Shane sparks wants to participate so we're gonna let him run the timeclocks. Time should fly fast....so better be on time to your mat assignments. Or your match might be finished before you even show up. Advertisers are really happy about him though as there will be plenty of open air time to spread out advertisements over.

I'll not be able to make it to the Tournament most of the time. I'll be running the entertainment and refreshment operations over across the River on the East side.
party0003.r191677.gif
I would LOVE to do that with Gibbons. And yes, the FCC would have a field day with me, that's why I'm purely a radio guy! The rules are a bit more "relaxed". Other than the fact Tim Johnson would suddenly be unemployed, and I like him, so that's probably out, and I have solid gainful employment as it is.........................

confused0024.r191677.gif

chairshot.r191677.gif

party0012.r191677.gif

party0001.r191677.gif

confused0006.r191677.gif

party0003.r191677.gif
Can I still buy one ticket to get in all the "establishments" on the east side?

Almost forgot............we are in need of a substance abuse counselor........(no one you know is having problems ...so don't ask)

Anyone care to apply ??? Anyone.......Bueller........Bueller......

ADVERTISEMENT