ADVERTISEMENT

Brackets for this weekend

8:17 a.m.

HR MVP
Nov 2, 2003
Welp. It’s a mere 24hrs before Juniors kicks off, when do brackets get posted? Or even entrants?

Maybe they have already been posted, if so, my apologies. If not, can someone post links?

Thank you!

I think they sign in the night before and they make tentative brackets from that...make changes after weigh ins in the morning if needed so we should see something tonight.

You could use a muting. Then we wouldn’t have any more dumb questions.
At first I thought, why’s UC being so tough on 8:17 am, he not like mornings? Then I saw the “show ignored content” and wondered who was being their typical self.

Just need to use the ignore button, I think that’s the same as a mute button.

At first I thought, why’s UC being so tough on 8:17 am, he not like mornings? Then I saw the “show ignored content” and wondered who was being their typical self.

Just need to use the ignore button, I think that’s the same as a mute button.
I was being a little sarcastic. I forgot the ;). It was more because Murin autocorrected to Muting. I don’t think catfan is a bad poster. I do think he posts a lot of dumb questions or statements but most of the time it’s just his purple glasses.

I’m actually a really nice guy if I can say that about myself. I haven’t ever said anything bad about anyone on here and I don’t plan on it.

I was being a little sarcastic. I forgot the ;). It was more because Murin autocorrected to Muting. I don’t think catfan is a bad poster. I do think he posts a lot of dumb questions or statements but most of the time it’s just his purple glasses.

I’m actually a really nice guy if I can say that about myself. I haven’t ever said anything bad about anyone on here and I don’t plan on it.
That last paragraph might be enough to get you banned on the cesspool. Get down in the gutter with the rest of us or GTFO.:p

65kg is loaded
65 is top heavy
tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT