ADVERTISEMENT

Brackets for this weekend

Well, thats the difference in training with the HWC and being in whatever club Sasso is in. He looked a little gassed that last minute! Good win for Murin.

I think a bigger difference is that Murin has spent a year in a college room while Sasso is still in HS. Not to diminish the big win by Murin!

Getting alerts from FloArena (can select wrestlers and mat assignments and results). Also on FloArena.

I was expecting Murin to give Lee all he could handle but it was a slow plodding match with no offense from Murin at all ,Not an impressive showing final 9-2

Reactions: Dagboi
I was expecting Murin to give Lee all he could handle but it was a slow plodding match with no offense from Murin at all ,Not an impressive showing final 9-2
9-4 and he was right there. In on his legs often in the 2nd and got out scrambled. Lee is legit and 9-4 isn't a horrible result. Definitely still needs some work, but Lee just teched Storr 10-0 before this match.

I dunno. In the second period, Murin repeatedly got to Lee's feet but he lost three straight scrambles. Seemed like Murin needed to be more patient. Did think Lee was better overall and Murin has some distance to close. It was 9-4 at the end.

9-4 actually. Would have been a lot different in folk. Max got the low single multiple times but didn’t know how to finish in free. Gave up a counter 2 once and an exposure once. One of Lee’s TDS was OB. Missed the last counter TD by Lee due to buffering.

Reactions: Gusaford
Brayton Lee getting a lunger in on mat 2. Can't put any weight on it but a magical knee pad solves all his issues.

Cass coming up on 2. Big match for him. We will see whether Iowa fans very, very high expectations for Cass are warranted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT