ADVERTISEMENT

Brackets for this weekend

Bull needs to work on keeping a leg, he loses a ton of scoring chances by losing hold of the guy. Was a big factor in his loses last year.
I couldn’t agree more. For how strong he is, he loses the leg a lot. During dual meets Gibbons would always talk about Marinelli’s wide stance and lack of penetration on his shots.

Reactions: MVPFAN
I couldn’t agree more. For how strong he is, he loses the leg a lot. During dual meets Gibbons would always talk about Marinelli’s wide stance and lack of penetration on his shots.

He comes up into his shot on the strongest part of the guy's body...on the thighs and hip...gets fed hips and breaks his grip.

Reactions: MVPFAN
Just watched the Murin vs Lee match three times and Murin is rite with him.. technically I favor lee but Murin battles and I can already picture him breaking guys in the third period and pouring it on! Max had a leg lace basically locked up and he didn't even know it. No offense?! He was in on his legs 95 percent of the second period.. put your glasses on next time .
I guess you give a wrestler more credit for stomach spraws from way out much more than I do. A attack like those will only lead to counters which is what happen. I'm a big fan of Murin but it looks like he would be third best in the PS room

I guess you give a wrestler more credit for stomach spraws from way out much more than I do. A attack like those will only lead to counters which is what happen. I'm a big fan of Murin but it looks like he would be third best in the PS room
Who is second?

I should have said 3rd at his weight behing Lee and Veekleeren
Verkleeren might be 3rd best in both rooms. Remember, Murin beat Alirez and Sasso this month, and each beat Lee and Verkleeren. Don’t base too much on one match. With wins over Sasso, Alirez, Storr and Thomas this summer I would say he is on a pretty good trajectory. Remember what PSU’s second best 197# did last year?

Verkleeren might be 3rd best in both rooms. Remember, Murin beat Alirez and Sasso this month, and each beat Lee and Verkleeren. Don’t base too much on one match. With wins over Sasso, Alirez, Storr and Thomas this summer I would say he is on a pretty good trajectory. Remember what PSU’s second best 197# did last year?
Murin will AA next year.

Thanks for making me reconsider my point, You are probably right
Also it's scary to think about Steveson's future

Murin will AA next year.
I’m pulling for him for sure.

I had to work yesterday in Ebensburg and noticed that the Murin’s are proudly representin’. I was walking up a side street and saw a Hawkeye grille cover On a porch. Thought to myself, well there’s something you don’t see everyday in these parts. Then I remembered...

ADVERTISEMENT