ADVERTISEMENT

Brackets

TNTwrestle

HR MVP
Dec 10, 2006
EDIT: Disregard this post. Huge brain fart. If I could delete it, I would. Too much disappointment the past 24 hours.

I'm trying to figure out why the Consolation brackets are different. 125-157 all follow the same cross bracketing for quarterfinal losers, then 165 changes the pattern. I think this is a mistake. I know 16-man brackets fall in a different pattern than 32-man, and so on. but all these brackets are 32-man, and should all follow the same pattern. This affects match-ups and could really affect placings. I wonder if there is someone assigned to check these things and they would change the brackets during the break, and change planned match-ups while people are preparing for a specific opponent.

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure out why the Consolation brackets are different. 125-157 all follow the same cross bracketing for quarterfinal losers, then 165 changes the pattern. I think this is a mistake. I know 16-man brackets fall in a different pattern than 32-man, and so on. but all these brackets are 32-man, and should all follow the same pattern. This affects match-ups and could really affect placings. I wonder if there is someone assigned to check these things and they would change the brackets during the break, and change planned match-ups while people are preparing for a specific opponent.
Not seeing anything off. Screenshot or example?

Not seeing anything off. Screenshot or example?

I can't screenshot on my son's old Mac. I fried my keyboard yesterday getting a little excited and dumping my Pepsi all over it, so I'll give examples;
SORRY!
I went back to quote examples an discovered I've totally lost my mind. Maybe it's the stress of the worst Black Friday at the NCAAs since '89. Maybe it's my mind frying over one of the other threads and my newest guy on ignore aggravating me. I don't know, but I somehow found a problem where there was none.
If I could delete the thread, I would.

I can't screenshot on my son's old Mac. I fried my keyboard yesterday getting a little excited and dumping my Pepsi all over it, so I'll give examples;
SORRY!
I went back to quote examples an discovered I've totally lost my mind. Maybe it's the stress of the worst Black Friday at the NCAAs since '89. Maybe it's my mind frying over one of the other threads and my newest guy on ignore aggravating me. I don't know, but I somehow found a problem where there was none.
If I could delete the thread, I would.
Understandable. Been a crappy day and I can’t start drinking for another couple hours ☹️

Reactions: TNTwrestle
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT