ADVERTISEMENT

Brad Pascale details coming---Campaign leaked documents on Black Americans

Maybe the Republicans are right. Maybe Biden's head will explode during the debate. I know if it was me, I wouldn't be able to keep up with Trump's massive tax fraud scandal, real views of black people being leaked, the attempted suicide of his former campain manager, and that Trump's campaign was laundering hundreds of millions of dollars.

It’s beyond me why so many people are willing to sacrifice their reputation, career, livelihood, mental health, and eventually freedom for 45*. Do they not have enough examples of where it inevitably leads?
It's definitely a head-scratcher. You can kinda understand it with "up-n-comers" seeing an opportunity to make their mark. But to see established politicians and political operatives so willing to sully themselves is really puzzling.

One obvious, possible answer in all this is that the key role for Putin/Russia in all this is to have and hold the Kompromat that keeps everyone in line.

Second obvious answer is that the "deplorables" are so in-the-bag for Trump, that all the republicans down the line have to be good little soldiers or risk getting primaried and find themselves out of a job.

It’s beyond me why so many people are willing to sacrifice their reputation, career, livelihood, mental health, and eventually freedom for 45*. Do they not have enough examples of where it inevitably leads?
Parscale and most of the other people around Trump are 5th rate grifters who would have never sniffed the levels they've reached without Trump. See also Steve Bannon.

Part of the reason they're associated with Trump is they have no character or reputation or mental health.

People with actual reputations didn't last long in the administration. He ran out the good ones like Mattis and Coats, and replaced them with people who were desperate to show fealty. People who saw loyalty as a pathway to profit and power.

crickets.

Tinnitus can be perceived in one or both ears or in the head. It is usually described as a ringing noise, but in some people it takes the form of a high pitched whining, buzzing, hissing, humming, or whistling sound, or as ticking, clicking, roaring, "crickets" or "tree frogs" or "locusts", tunes, songs, or beeping

It's like people who use heroin. There are a million movies and shows about junkies - Requiem for a Dream, Trainspotting, Christopher Mulitsanti in the Sopranos, the junkies in The Wire. There are real life examples of how heroin ruins lives - Kurt Cobain, etc. Literally none of it makes opioids look attractive, but people think the bad stuff won't happen to them. Remind me of the scene in Arrested Development where Tobias and Lindsey consider an open relationship although none ever work out. People just want to learn terrible lessons, apparently.

Far be it from me to question brutality in dealing with Trumpsters, but why'd they tackle Parscale? One minute he's calmly telling one officer about how his wife was "sayin' all this shit," then the next another cop is laying him out. Like in Jurassic Park where Muldoon is focused on the one raptor before the clever girl comes out of nowhere.

That's probably not what they teach at the academy. At least I hope it isn't.

It's definitely a head-scratcher. You can kinda understand it with "up-n-comers" seeing an opportunity to make their mark. But to see established politicians and political operatives so willing to sully themselves is really puzzling.

One obvious, possible answer in all this is that the key role for Putin/Russia in all this is to have and hold the Kompromat that keeps everyone in line.

Second obvious answer is that the "deplorables" are so in-the-bag for Trump, that all the republicans down the line have to be good little soldiers or risk getting primaried and find themselves out of a job.
The real reason is Trump hires people that are like him. Advisors/ operatives know under a normal politician they wouldn't be employed in a position of high influence. And being hired by him isn't a good resume builder. So they owe loyalty to him for getting and keeping a job they are unqualified for. But understand it's on a short term basis. So best get what u can while u can.

ADVERTISEMENT