ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Elon Musk confirms that Twitter has interfered with elections

When Twitter takes it upon itself to decide what is and what isn't real enough to be displayed on their platform they are operating as the final arbiter of truth...
And it is one of many, many sources of information. Not really any different than FOXNews underplaying Jan 6, or going soft on Trump for four years, or MSNBC minimizing some Biden issue.

I don’t get what some of you want. Every source of information will have some sort of bias. That’s why it’s good to gather info from a number of sources. No one news org or social media site is ever going to be the arbiter of truth, and Musk is foolish to think his free-for-all approach will ever achieve that.

Reactions: franklinman
Or you can instead since you're struggling to explain how this is election interference

I'll keep it simple for you then,... If Russia telling us lies can be election interference, then Twitter telling us lies can also result in election interference.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
So Fox is also interfering if this is your basis? Trump is interfering?

Fox sure, MSNBC likewise,.. Trump no, he's a political participant, so automatically branded as a liar,.. But platforms like Twitter pretend to be populated with comments from the masses meaning that you would expect to see both sides of a conversation,... When Twitter chooses winners, half that conversation gets squelched.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
So basically the final arbiter of truth is whatever one decides it to be. Be it Twitter, MSNBC, Fox News OAN, Washington Post, NYT, WSJ, CNN, AP, Reuters, etc
Haven't you heard people saying "My truth" or "Your Truth"? I'm not saying that, but it's the knew norm for many.

Fox sure, MSNBC likewise,.. Trump no, he's a political participant so automatically branded as a liar,.. But platforms like Twitter pretend to be populated with comments from the masses meaning that you would expect to see both sides of a conversation,... When Twitter chooses winners, half that conversation gets squelched.
I think this overplays what Twitter really is. Twitter is not a place of learning, it’s where people go for confirmation of political beliefs they already hold.

Haven't you heard people saying "My truth" or "Your Truth"? I'm not saying that, but it's the knew norm for many.

I personally hate that term. New age nonsense if you ask me. There is one truth.

Now that truth might be that people feel very different about things and have different perspectives on things. But there is no "truth" that belongs specifically to you.

I personally hate that term. New age nonsense if you ask me. There is one truth.

Now that truth might be that people feel very different about things and have different perspectives on things. But there is no "truth" that belongs specifically to you.
Thanks for sharing your truth.

Reactions: Moral
Says the guy claiming that Elon is a genius for paying 44 billion for an asset worth less than 10, and who has lost half his advertisers since the purchase.

Never stop being you.

Oh AI training data may be immensely valuable you say?

tenor.gif

He turned me off a lot sooner when he constantly over promised and under delivered.

Look if a guy promised it in one year and it happened in 3 I would get it. But much like many other promises Musk always promises self driving cars are right around the corner, always in a year or so and they never come.

He's been promising self driving cars longer than Donald Trump has been promising a healthcare bill!!

I could see who he was a LONG TIME ago. He's no genius. He's just a brilliant salesman who finally after like 3 decades managed to make his car company profitable.

When you watch this car safely drive around in the rain, what do you think about where this tech is at?

Can someone explain how this is election interference?
The contents of the laptop could be more than the now president’s son being a total degenerate. There’s now qualified proof that Biden lied about being involved with his son’s international business dealings, and was perhaps selling influence and access to the WH. The public deserved to have this information, was allowed to know it was real, and the VERY PEOPLE who want to create an information czar, minister of truth, etc may have wanted this for this sole purpose.

Let’s not forget because of the electoral college there didn’t need to be millions of votes go the other way, less than 1% -2% of the vote in the right states would have changed the election.

@Hoosierhawkeye

My take on the self driving claims are a combination of both setting too optimistic & challenging time frames for his autopilot/FSD software teams to achieve.

And an incomplete understanding of what it would take to achieve true full self driving. After much trial and error, and toiling by his teams, he concluded this:

This kind of deep understanding comes only after one has truly tried and failed successfully long enough.

Oh AI training data may be immensely valuable you say?

tenor.gif

Musk says something about AI and then some random Twitter guy says something about the purchase price and then HROT’s biggest Elon fan boy suggests this justifies the purchase of an asset the market valued at less than 10 billion (and which Musk was forced to purchase because of a lawsuit)?

You’ve certainly convinced me.

Never stop being you.

Musk says something about AI and then some random Twitter guy says something about the purchase price and then HROT’s biggest Elon fan boy suggests this justifies the purchase of an asset the market valued at less than 10 billion (and which Musk was forced to purchase because of a lawsuit)?

You’ve certainly convinced me.

Never stop being you.

I am simply informing you of a possible source of value (human interaction data) and possible future income / revenue generation. What you choose to do with that information is on you. If you choose to remain incurious and close minded, that is on you.

Reactions: HIWILLE
I am simply informing you of a possible source of value (human interaction data) and possible future income / revenue generation. What you choose to do with that information is on you. If you choose to remain incurious and close minded, that is on you.

No you’re not.

You’ve repeatedly asserted that Elon played 3-D chess in purchasing an undervalued asset and in support … you cite a Tweet from the super genius where he learned about this purportedly valuable data *after* the sale.

Good grief.

Reactions: Moral and RileyHawk
The contents of the laptop could be more than the now president’s son being a total degenerate. There’s now qualified proof that Biden lied about being involved with his son’s international business dealings, and was perhaps selling influence and access to the WH.
no there isn’t. You have an email from 2017 when Biden has no political power and it’s vague at best. There’s nothing. You’re a dingleberry.

Elon Musk sure has you left wing haters nervous. That man is sending facts and it will expose even more. The corrupt BIG GUY and administration, and his boy Hunter, and the crooked media, and FBI are being exposed and you all can’t handle that. Admit it.

I was a moderate Democrat for 25 years and moved over to an independent seven years ago. Radical left wing party has ruined the Democratic moderate party and are ruining this country and 75% of the American people know this. Make sure you laugh RileyHawk.

Elon Musk sure has you left wing haters nervous. That man is sending facts and it will expose even more. The corrupt BIG GUY and administration, and his boy Hunter, and the crooked media, and FBI are being exposed and you all can’t handle that. Admit it.

I was a moderate Democrat for 25 years and moved over to an independent seven years ago. Radical left wing party has ruined the Democratic moderate party and are ruining this country and 75% of the American people know this. Make sure you laugh RileyHawk.
There you go. You are correct, your position is laughable.

• Wow
Reactions: Moral and HIWILLE

MAGA = mental illness

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT