ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking News! Biden sends letter to Democrats saying it's time for questions to end, come together and rally around him.

RicoSuave102954

HB Heisman
Jul 17, 2023
Montezuma, Iowa
In a lengthy letter to Democrats, President Joe Biden on Monday says it is time for the party to come together so they can have the best chance at beating Donald Trump.

"The question of how to move forward has been well-aired for over a week now. And it's time for it to end," Biden says. "We have one job. And that is to beat Donald Trump. We have 42 days to the Democratic Convention and 119 days to the general election. Any weakening of resolve or lack of clarity about the task ahead only helps Trump and hurts us. It is time to come together, move forward as a unified party, and defeat Donald Trump."

• Angry
Reactions: h-hawk
Biden stated - "We have 42 days to the Democratic Convention and 119 days to the general election. Any weakening of resolve or lack of clarity about the task ahead only helps Trump and hurts us. It is time to come together, move forward as a unified party, and defeat Donald Trump."

Time to rally behind Joe "there was no inflation when I became president" Biden, Dems 😂

Time to rally behind Joe "there was no inflation when I became president" Biden, Dems 😂
Even if he kicked ass in his first term, he is profoundly cognitively impaired. No thank you. Trying to think of a fun name to write in.

Even if he kicked ass in his first term, he is profoundly cognitively impaired. No thank you. Trying to think of a fun name to write in.
Joe is openly going to war with his large donor base now. It's going to end really well, I'm sure. It will be interesting to see the number of write in or 3rd party votes this election vs past ones.

Reactions: GOHOX69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT