ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking News!!!! Florida State....

You wouldn't think it wouldn't be that hard, WDM Dowling finished up a couple weeks ago.

It is if you keep offering it behind the scenes and everyone keeps running from your dumpster fire.

I can't imagine it's helpful for job applicants to know that they basically have two years or else donors are willing to pony up the $$$ necessary to can the coach. Coaches want/need at least some assurance that they'll have time to get the job done.

I'm not sure the last time I even saw realistic speculation about the FSU job.

I can't imagine it's helpful for job applicants to know that they basically have two years or else donors are willing to pony up the $$$ necessary to can the coach. Coaches want/need at least some assurance that they'll have time to get the job done.

I'm not sure the last time I even saw realistic speculation about the FSU job.
And they get paid $18million to walk away. Or roughly $3.5 million for each game he won. Tough break.

More importantly, how does FSU like looking up to Iowa as a blue blood these days?
EJ67b9PXkAAhrNW

Win a conference championship, hell, even a division championship and come talk to me. Iowa probably hasn’t won anything in @joelbc1’s lifetime.

When nobody good wants the job they hire some nobody and proclaim them to be “an excellent recruiter who will assemble a great staff”.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT