ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking news ... indictments coming on Monday

If CNN knew they wouldn’t be sitting on it. No way.

Wrong. Proper to allow the prosecutors to contact defense counsel to make arrangements for the targets to surrender voluntarily.

Manafort HAS to be a target. If there is a second, my money is on Flynn.

It’s getting interesting. Waiting for trumpers denial. Maybe the reasons by Rs for mueller to step down, he’s got something.

Reactions: MitchL
Wrong. Proper to allow the prosecutors to contact defense counsel to make arrangements for the targets to surrender voluntarily.

Manafort HAS to be a target. If there is a second, my money is on Flynn.
Lol. CNN is not proper. If they knew, they'd be all over this, especially if it's someone to do with Trump.

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
I agree with analysts who are saying that, if charges are solely about Manafort and financial issues, DT Barnum will be claiming that it is prosecutorial overreach and will claim exoneration by implication.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
I agree with analysts who are saying that, if charges are solely about Manafort and financial issues, DT Barnum will be claiming that it is prosecutorial overreach and will claim exoneration by implication.
Maybe I have an overly high opinion of Mueller, but he seems to be the kind of man who has all of his ducks in a row. If it was just one person it would seem futile.

LOL. An indictment coming from a liberal D.C. grand jury. It's obvious why the GJ was enpanelled there.

What a joke.

CNN is continually referring to “names” not “name” - seems awfully telling to me.

Even if it is just one person, I want it to be Michael Flynn. The closer to the carnival barker, the better.

Is it too late to add some indictments to that nothing burger?
0f91f0d87e14cb635a3a4f0de157e6a1.jpg

CNN is continually referring to “names” not “name” - seems awfully telling to me.

Even if it is just one person, I want it to be Michael Flynn. The closer to the carnival barker, the better.
Could you imagine the Fox News meltdown if Hillary showed up to Flynn's sentencing hearing and chanted "lock him up, lock him up"? That would be hilarious!

Jack Kingston, former Georgia congressman on the current CNN panel, is like a fish swimming upstream right now. His face looks like his sphincter is in his throat.

The GOP is hoping upon hope that this indictment is solely about Manafort and tax evasion. That gives them a talking point.

Reactions: BrianNole09
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT