ADVERTISEMENT

*****BREAKING NEWS, TRUMP ANNOUNCES EO ON PRE-EXISTING HEALTHCARE COVERAGE******

1940 ?

cam you be
More specific that was 80 years ago

you can’t abolish parts of the constitution because you’re butt hurt Hillary lost

sorry

One Exception: Grandfathered Plans
The pre-existing coverage rule does not apply to “grandfathered” individual health insurance policies. A grandfathered individual health insurance policy is a policy that you bought for yourself or your family on or before March 23, 2010 that has not been changed in certain specific ways that reduce benefits or increase costs to consumers.

Which protest ?

it’s been going on 70 days of crime and destruction of cities by antifa and blm

none of them social distance and that has been decreed to be fine by dem mayors and the media

Nice try. You can’t play dumb with me, unless you are not playing. You are the one who referenced a peaceful protest at the golf club. I have seen more masks at the protests in the protests that have been held outside than inside the country club. I am sure that makes sense to you though.

If only LC was still around to tell us the stories of the dark days when General Secretary Obama used executive orders to subjugate us to a life of communism.

Nice try. You can’t play dumb with me, unless you are not playing. You are the one who referenced a peaceful protest at the golf club. I have seen more masks at the protests in the protests that have been held outside than inside the country club. I am sure that makes sense to you though.
Lmao

are blm and antifa social distancing when they burn police precincts and pour paint on old ladies ?

piss off

You had to maintain continuous coverage, of course. Otherwise you're only going to buy insurance when you need it.

But yes, under the longstanding rules, insurance companies under group health insurance plans could exclude preexisting conditions for the first year, but after that they were covered. Furthermore, as long as you didn't have a break in coverage more than 62 days, insurance companies couldn't impose the waiting period for preexisting conditions. Your old insurer sent you a certificate of creditable coverage that your new insurer had to accept if you changed jobs or whatever.

Lol. Okay, Trad.

As usual, your spins and rationalizations are as precious as you are. :rolleyes::p

Lmao

are blm and antifa social distancing when they burn police precincts and pour paint on old ladies ?

piss off

I seem to have struck a nerve. It is pretty easy when someone tries to support an idiot like Trump. Why don’t you smarten up and go piss off? Did I do it right?

Makes sense. Melania copied Michelle Obama's speech, so now Donald will copy Barack's healthcare plan.
It'll be like the new NAFTA... change the name and not change a thing.

What an effing shitshow in the WH.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT