ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking news: Vikings QBs are idiots

eb05

HR MVP
Feb 5, 2002
Texas
Stanley and Cousins both missing practice because they are close contacts and are unvaccinated. I expected it from Cousins but these fringe players and rookies who choose to not get vaccinated are tanking their careers.

Stanley was probably getting cut anyways but this seals the deal. He gone.

No contract tracing for the vaxed? Will see how long they keep that up, since the delta doesn't care if you are vaccinated....you still can get it and spread it

Stanley and Cousins both missing practice because they are close contacts and are unvaccinated. I expected it from Cousins but these fringe players and rookies who choose to not get vaccinated are tanking their careers.

Stanley was probably getting cut anyways but this seals the deal. He gone.

This should be a wake up call for Cousins, who is more than likely in his final year with Minnesota anyway......

But as a Vikings fan.....this sh** is BAU:

200.gif

Because the vaccinated aren't getting sick or hospitalized just spreading it thus far. It makes sense to me but it could and should flush out the non vaccinated quickly. Good.

So spreading it isn't a big deal to you now? OOOOK.

Just call it what it is. It's to shame and push the remaining unvaccinated to get vaxed.

Too bad you can’t void the contract of players that don’t get vaccine.

unvaccinated should not be in draft going forward.

Pretty interesting how willing these guys are to put themselves in harms way with this game, but not willing to vaccinate. Absolutely crazy to me that anyone wouldn’t get vaccinated, but these guys especially makes zero sense to me
And you know these guys would be injecting themselves with elephant growth hormone if they thought it would make them bigger/faster/stronger and they could get away with it. Truly mind boggling cognitive dissonance.

Too bad you can’t void the contract of players that don’t get vaccine.

unvaccinated should not be in draft going forward.
If the contract isn’t guaranteed then you can cut a guy any time for any reason or no reason at all.

Reactions: ping72
If the Vikings cut Cousins the cap hit would be crazy.

need a way for a clean cut with no cap ramifications.
Cousins is Minnesota’s franchise QB. They’re not going to cut him for not getting vaccinated, even if they could do so without absorbing a huge cap hit.

Nate Stanley, on the other hand, is a practice squad player. He makes about $700K per year, none of which is guaranteed. He’s someone the Vikings might consider a bit more expendable.

Cousins is Minnesota’s franchise QB. They’re not going to cut him for not getting vaccinated, even if they could do so without absorbing a huge cap hit.

Nate Stanley, on the other hand, is a practice squad player. He makes about $700K per year, none of which is guaranteed. He’s someone the Vikings might consider a bit more expendable.
If they could have cut cousins without cap hell it’s possible they would have after last season. Also fast forward to the shit storm if they lose all their QBs for a regular season game because of this stupidity.

cousins isn’t worth the money they are paying him. He sure as hell isn’t worth risking what would amount to forfeits it some third stringer starts.

These stories should be a loud warning to the unvaccinated. And, not just roster fodder like Stanley. Go on the list, don’t get paid. Team can’t take the field for a game? Your team forfeits and you don’t get paid.
That’s capitalism for all of you anti vaccine America lovers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT