ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking Points with Krystal and Saagar

Jan 12, 2005
Anyone else listen to this podcast? I think they do a fantastic job of being objective on most topics and will pile on Fox News, Tucker, Trump and the dumb wingers while also being critical of those on the opposite side as well.

You can tell Krystal leans left and Saagar leans right, but are able to find common ground on a lot of topics. Pretty refreshing for those who consider themselves centrists.

Reactions: Moral and dosjotas1
Yep I generally find myself catching an episode or two a week. I hope they don’t move to a subscription based podcast tho

Reactions: The Governator
Pretty decent show. I really like Krystal Ball. She has a podcast now with Kyle Kulinski who I also enjoy.

51cyqXeUprL._SX450_.jpg

Yep I generally find myself catching an episode or two a week. I hope they don’t move to a subscription based podcast tho

I don't see them going that route. They already have a premium model for extra content and from the sounds of it are crushing it.

Pretty decent show. I really like Krystal Ball. She has a podcast now with Kyle Kulinski who I also enjoy.

51cyqXeUprL._SX450_.jpg

Kyle is good shit. May not agree with him on everything, but he calls it like he sees it and doesn't hold back.

Reactions: Moral
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT