ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking - Shooting at Baptist church

Actually, I think we should find out who the shooter is, what we know about him or her, whether or not the gun(s) used were illegal or not, how they were acquired, etc.

In other words, learn FACTS. Call me crazy.

You're crazy!! We can make all kinds of judgments if we find out the shooter was a Muslim! Hell, we can propose cancelling all kinds of govt programs TODAY if that's the case.

This was in Texas, which certainly has no gun control, and is almost mandatory carry. Where were the "Good Guys with Guns" we keep hearing about?

Our society has a sickness with guns...laws, no laws....doesn't seem to matter. I get why Malcolm X always wanted to see the door.

Reactions: 3 and Out on D
This was in Texas, which certainly has no gun control, and is almost mandatory carry. Where were the "Good Guys with Guns" we keep hearing about?

Our society has a sickness with guns...laws, no laws....doesn't seem to matter. I get why Malcolm X always wanted to see the door.

I'm pretty sure even most Texans aren't packing at church services.

Texas has stricter gun laws than Nebraska,and many other states but don't let facts get in your way.

This is definitely more effective than actually discussing this nation’s gun problem. Well done.
It's strangely ironic that "thoughts and prayers" were exactly what the Baptists were doing when they caught the dead. Which leads me to my non-political rant: God must not believe in Baptists. Otherwise, he'd probably look down on murder in his house. No?

Reactions: 3 and Out on D
ADVERTISEMENT