ADVERTISEMENT

Brenna Bird....what office is she running for?

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
She is going to “ give Joe Biden exactly what he deserves”...her own words in her own commercial....but the commercial says she is running for Iowa Attorney General....what does Joe Biden have to do with the Iowa Attorney General? And then we are supposed to “give them the bird”....who? I’m confused.

Reactions: sob5 and MitchLL
I think that commercial comes on every 10 mins here in Iowa City during the news hour. Deplorable but it's were our political system is right now. Nothing on her policy, only how she can help what, give the bird to Joe Biden? I am also very confused on the messaging.

It's pretty stupid, not clever in anyway but should resonate with the mouth breathers who vote for that crap.

She is going to “ give Joe Biden exactly what he deserves”...her own words in her own commercial....but the commercial says she is running for Iowa Attorney General....what does Joe Biden have to do with the Iowa Attorney General? And then we are supposed to “give them the bird”....who? I’m confused.
It's DAF.

Plays right to the Republican base.

I think that commercial comes on every 10 mins here in Iowa City during the news hour. Deplorable but it's were our political system is right now. Nothing on her policy, only how she can help what, give the bird to Joe Biden? I am also very confused on the messaging.

It's pretty stupid, not clever in anyway but should resonate with the mouth breathers who vote for that crap.
Tom Miller has always been a center of controversy as Iowa AG. The one thing I do know about Miller is that he pissed of Iowa that they passed a law limiting what he can do as AG. Therefore Miller deserves every Iowans vote ump, wants her person as AG....and Miller refuses to be the Governor’s personal council.

Reactions: cigaretteman
One of the US Senate races in North Carolina has similar crap going on.
One candidate is a former state Supreme Court justice whose opponent claims she is hiring 87,00 IRS agents to harass tax payers and small businesses. She is also accused of raising taxes and opening the borders. She was a judge. None of these dumbass claims are something a state Supreme Court is able to make happen. Duh.
Her opponent wears a pistol during his ads, just to be safe from the animals there on the set.

Last edited:
She kept speaking as though she thought she could do something about immigration. She literally does not even understand her potential powers as Attorney General
That’s because she’s a moron who keeps falling up in life due to her political connections. No corporation would look at her right now and make her their CLO, but Iowans will but her in charge as AG?

ADVERTISEMENT