ADVERTISEMENT

Brett Bielema & Big Ten Network Press Conferences

I am disappointed there is a segment of the Iowa admin that has zero intention of reaching out to him if a HC job were to open.
Not sure who in the admin is do against him? Curious to know. There’s probably nobody in the high levels if the dept. that were even at Iowa when Bret was. Remember, Bret had been gone from Iowa over 20 years now.

I would take the fat and lazy guy that plays to WIN.
LOL! Plays to win. Anyone that obese is undisciplined in their daily life. Anyone that fat is lazy.

Since 2012, Bielema has coached 8 seasons in the B1G and SEC, and he has 1, ONE!, season with an above .500 conference record. This year it'll probably be his second. That's 2 seasons out of 8 with an above .500 conference record.

I'll take the coach that actually wins. Bielema doesn't hold a candle to Ferentz, or many other coaches, for that matter. He can't sustain the discipline it takes to win at a high level consistently.

You go ahead and keep making excuses for his fat ass. He'll never be Iowa's coach.

LOL! Plays to win. Anyone that obese is undisciplined in their daily life. Anyone that fat is lazy.

Since 2012, Bielema has coached 8 seasons in the B1G and SEC, and he has 1, ONE!, season with an above .500 conference record. This year it'll probably be his second. That's 2 seasons out of 8 with an above .500 conference record.

I'll take the coach that actually wins. Bielema doesn't hold a candle to Ferentz, or many other coaches, for that matter. He can't sustain the discipline it takes to win at a high level consistently.

You go ahead and keep making excuses for his fat ass. He'll never be Iowa's coach.
Did he deny you of an autograph? Your wife compared you to him and laugh and you took it too personally? He beat the sh— out of you? I laugh at people so jealous of other’s success.

Last edited:
Reactions: JerseyCityHawki

Lol way to cherry pick and not include any of his years at Wisconsin outside his last. You probably wouldn't want Andy Reid or Belichick either since they aren't in good enough shape to stand on the sidelines for you.

Lol way to cherry pick and not include any of his years at Wisconsin outside his last. You probably wouldn't want Andy Reid or Belichick either since they aren't in good enough shape to stand on the sidelines for you.
He's a dumb ass. He's consumed with jealousy of Bielema and frustrated and angry he's beaten Kirk's ass more than once. Some idiot are like this.

Reactions: IAHUNTER
He's a dumb ass. He's consumed with jealousy of Bielema and frustrated and angry he's beaten Kirk's ass more than once. Some idiot are like this.
Yeah I know, it's just funny to poke their brain sometimes and see what (if anything) is inside there.

Reactions: frydaze
Watching Brett Bielema talk it is evident why he is such a good coach. He is quite detailed and explained how he trains his players. Disappointed, the Big Ten Network rarely has Kirk on , but with 14 coaches fighting for airtime it is understandable.
Have you watched KF interviews before? He's as dull as they come. BTN isn't going to waste airtime with him, especially with the team as bad as it is (what are they going to talk about?).

There's been a changing of the guard in the B1G West (for its remaining 1 1/2 seasons). What's happening in Champaign should surprise no one. They will be competing in the new B1G better than any other current B1G West school, unless Wisky, Neb (or Iowa) can make a home run hire.

Have you watched KF interviews before? He's as dull as they come. BTN isn't going to waste airtime with him, especially with the team as bad as it is (what are they going to talk about?).

There's been a changing of the guard in the B1G West (for its remaining 1 1/2 seasons). What's happening in Champaign should surprise no one. They will be competing in the new B1G better than any other current B1G West school, unless Wisky, Neb (or Iowa) can make a home run hire.
goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

One season makes a changing of the guard. Like Illinois will rule for years to come.

Nice cherry pick.

His seasons before 2012 at Wisky:
Wins: 7, 9, 10, 11, 11, 12
B1G Titles: 3 (KF has 2 in 3X as many years)

You are obsessed with his weight. Get over it.

Our program is getting left in the dust. Innovate or die. It does not HAVE to be him, but we need new leadership to take us into the 21st century.

Reactions: Bishop1971
Nice cherry pick.

Our program is getting left in the dust. Innovate or die. It does not HAVE to be him, but we need new leadership to take us into the 21st century.
How dusty was our program previous to the last 5 years then because the last 5 years were the winningest in program history? Left in the dust... lol.

Imagine planning the future of your program around a guy who has a 50/50 chance of having a heart attack in the next two years.

What part did Barry have in running the football team? Other than the occasional step in to coach the bowl game.
Barry was at practice, every day. They ran the same system Barry did, with the same philosophy.

It's not a coincidence that the above was true for every Wisconsin coach since Barry moved to AD to his retirement.

Reactions: pistachio1999
Nice cherry pick.

10 wins last year.
Behind what...only Mich and tOSU for wins over the last 7 years or so, and we're getting left in the dust. While I would agree that our offense has not been historically good, and has been particularly bad the last half of last year this year, that hardly equates to being left in the dust. The might Illini beat our "left in the dust" team by 3 pts...on their field? Your definition of left in the dust is pretty strange.

Reactions: Mccusk34

62fe504e28798b678433478898fca0c7--selling-online-make-money-online.jpg

You eerily sound like Nebraska fan circa 2010.

Reactions: Mccusk34
Imagine planning the future of your program around a guy who has a 50/50 chance of having a heart attack in the next two years.
How could you possibly know this. You need supporting evidence. Find some studies that you can cite to support your view

Barry was at practice, every day. They ran the same system Barry did, with the same philosophy.

It's not a coincidence that the above was true for every Wisconsin coach since Barry moved to AD to his retirement.
Fair, but all coaches learn from those that came before them. I also don't think it's uncommon for an AD to be at football practice. Alvarez got the ship going but Beilema ended with an even better win percentage. He should credit for that.

Reactions: Bishop1971
How dusty was our program previous to the last 5 years then because the last 5 years were the winningest in program history? Left in the dust... lol.
We had some good years no doubt, but you can see how our lack of offensive innovation and crappy recruiting/retention at QB/WR/OL is decimating the brand. The offensive philosophy is as dusty as any program in college football. LOL!

How's come old Bucky ain't on the ringy dingy to big old Bert now whispering sweet nuthins' in his ear to get him back to Madison ASAP?
How do you know they aren't? I thought it was pretty much a foregone conclusion though that Leonhard was getting the job.

He's fat. He's lazy. He won't sustain at Illinois. He has never sustained anywhere he's coached. He's not a good coach, and I'd never want his fat ass at Iowa.

”Fat“? Morbidly obese, actually. Another 20 pounds and they’ll start hacking off toes.

Lazy? Doubt it. I really don’t think you can get the kind of results he’s getting at the P5 level being lazy.

”He’s not a good coach”? He’ll easily be among the top three candidates for B1G coach of the year this year, and depending how they finish up, on a lot of short lists for national coach of the year. 3 B1G titles. In year 2 he’s got one of the worst programs in the country over the last 30 years ranked. #14. He’s learned directly from the likes of Fry, Snyder, Alvarez, and Belichick… C’mon, man. You’re being silly.

Did he screw your girlfriend in college or something, bro? lol

Your animosity level is just plain odd.

All this back and forth

Why does anyone think he’d leave Illinois for Iowa….. especially if he has success

He’s an Illinois native …. doesn’t seem too sentimental about the Hawks

as for the tattoo…..I have an ex girlfriend’s name tattooed on my ass

ADVERTISEMENT