ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Ferentz as a head coach elsewhere

Cornell might be the place for him.

Old school, pretty campus, won a D1 national championship.

in wrestling

…Cornell College I mean.

but actually they wouldn’t hire him because they actually respect inclusion and tolerance and have no room for anyone who has displayed deeply problematic behavior.

Cornell might be the place for him.

Old school, pretty campus, won a D1 national championship.

in wrestling

…Cornell College I mean.

but actually they wouldn’t hire him because they actually respect inclusion and tolerance and have no room for anyone who has displayed deeply problematic behavior.

Hopefully they stay of this bored then because there are whole lotta people displaying problematic behavior!!

Anybody that spends a great deal of time running others down on a message board, who aren’t here to defend themselves are pretty high on the list of people to avoid in my opinion!

Hopefully they stay of this bored then because there are whole lotta people displaying problematic behavior!!

Anybody that spends a great deal of time running others down on a message board, who aren’t here to defend themselves are pretty high on the list of people to avoid in my opinion!
Hey it’s you again!

you’re right, any guy with a multi millionaire father who decides to take government handouts and live for free in section 8 housing at pheasant Ridge in Iowa city certainly is not problematic and deserves tons of respect, right? You know, somebody who caused a national scandal and had to have Senator Tom Harkin sponsor a bill to end such flagrant abuses? So proud, Brian, and I’m so proud of you to defend it and defend him.

Hey it’s you again!

you’re right, any guy with a multi millionaire father who decides to take government handouts and live for free in section 8 housing at pheasant Ridge in Iowa city certainly is not problematic and deserves tons of respect, right? You know, somebody who caused a national scandal and had to have Senator Tom Harkin sponsor a bill to end such flagrant abuses? So proud, Brian, and I’m so proud of you to defend it and defend him.

Thanks… but to be honest the honor is all mine to be in the presence of somebody so above board and so righteous. I bet it would be hard to find anybody that says anything bad about you.

Have you written any books I could read maybe help a dumbass like myself out.

Odd thing is, I think he would be a great head coach. A coordinator job vs a head coach job are two entirely different positions that have virtually nothing in common with one another.

Coordinator is more about strategy. Looking at film, studying, finding weaknesses and strengths.

Head coach is more administrative. Finding the right people, putting them in place, organizing practices, sweet talking recruits and donors.

Sort of like the difference in a CEO of a company vs someone who oversees a particular department.

BF is a smart guy....a really great interview. Just sounds like a head coach. His results as a coordinator leave a lot to be desired. But again--a successful head coach requires an entirely different skill set than a successful coordinator.
Wat?

A CEO's job is all about strategy and setting the direction of a corporation. Hiring the right people to execute your vision is vital and a good CEO does that and trusts them because he hired them. But he/she does not separate themselves from that.

A division head suggests and influences strategy, brings experience specific to that division and then champions that strategy through tactics.

JFC...you just described how corporations fail.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT