ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Hartline

Interesting stuff about OSU on Twitter/ rivals main board about Ryan day being on a hot seat.

Would anyone be pissed if we brought Hartline on as an OC or even HC? I think the guy has a ton of potential.
Anyone that says no doesn't pay attention to football. Dude would be a HR hit, but he ain't coming here to put up a pro-style offense. On top of being a good WR coach, he has been the primary recruiter on 3, 5* guys already.

Anyone that says no doesn't pay attention to football. Dude would be a HR hit, but he ain't coming here to put up a pro-style offense. On top of being a good WR coach, he has been the primary recruiter on 3, 5* guys already.
I pay attention to football. He recruits five stars to Ohio State? Woah! He is the first one to ever do that. He is a good WR coach? Woah! Put him in charge of our offense.

Reactions: OILCHECKER
I pay attention to football. He recruits five stars to Ohio State? Woah! He is the first one to ever do that. He is a good WR coach? Woah! Put him in charge of our offense.
He’s been in charge of arguably the best passing attack in CFB over the last few years. He’s a great coach, and a great developer of talent too.

LOL, could be going to Oregon to be their OC next year. Iowa is absolutely too good for him.

Sure, bring him in as OC. But ask yourself - what really changes with KF in charge of the offense?

Sure, bring him in as OC. But ask yourself - what really changes with KF in charge of the offense?
Simple. KF is told to stay out of the offense. If he threatens to resign, accept his application and move on. He’s had eleven years to fix the offensive spoke in wheel (5 years GD & 6 years BF). We have managed to go from very bad under GD to pathetic under BF. Iowa has averaged 400 yards of Total Offense once in the last twelve years. We have not been a “Power Run” team for years. A Power Run program does not finish 8th or worse in the BIG. This has been the case for years. Do your own research and you will not like what you find. Classic case of Rhetoric versus Fact.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
ADVERTISEMENT