Votes: 40 93.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters

HawkFan1986

HB All-American
Mar 26, 2019
Iowa
I think it’s complete BS that Multi-Hawk was placed as a read only on this forum, or banned outright, whatever the case may be.

I believe in free speech. With free speech we get political, and religious discussion. That is the price we pay for that freedom. It has proven to be incredibly difficult to get banned on this site while discussing these topics and far worse. You can obviously troll and not get banned. You can disrupt every thread on here, yet not get banned.

But when an informed poster sticks to the point and posts valuable and intelligent information they get silenced. What a load of crap. Therefore I suggest a poll that may influence the sight “overseers” to promote free speech once again.

1000%. He is one of the very few close enough to actually know what is going on inside, that is willing to actually post some of it here. Without guys like him, this board is doomed!

Reactions: HawkeyeEmpire
I had never heard of anyone getting banned before this. I didn't think he or she said anything out of line. He seemed to be in good info. Who's next? AFhawk, chief, grip and blcoach. Btw, can anyone say if Teemer is in or not yet without getting booted.

Is it possible someone on the staff/booster, etc was concerned about the hints he was dropping?

That's crap if that's what happened.
Why would staff or any booster read here? Only one comes to mind….

It wouldn’t surprise me.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let Multi-Hawk go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT