ADVERTISEMENT

Brittney Griner sentenced to 9 years in Russian prison on drug charges

One of the irritating things on Lib TV has been the argument that she did not have a choice but to go to Russia due to pay inequity in men's and women's sports. She has a $1 million per year deal with Nike.
None of which changes the fact that she is a political prisoner. Take lesbian and black out of the equation and the folks clapping at the sentence would be howling for her return.
https://www.essentiallysports.com/n...-the-lgbtq-community-it-was-really-important/

She has trashed the US in the past. I guess she is finding out what real oppression looks like

I don’t really have an issue with the sentencing if that’s what it is there. I take more issue with all the pandering here trying to get her out as there are likely far more important and wrongly convicted Americans imprisoned in other countries. It was proposed Biden offered someone for two Americans and the other person had been there for 3 years and may or may not have been a US spy. If he was he is far more important. If he wasn’t then he’s wrongly imprisoned and far more justified to try and get him out.

She has trashed the US in the past. I guess she is finding out what real oppression looks like
I wonder if there is any flicker of awareness inside of your head about how silly this post is. You cannot ever, ever disagree with anything in America, or you should become a political prisoner. Did I get that right?

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
I wonder if there is any flicker of awareness inside of your head about how silly this post is. You cannot ever, ever disagree with anything in America, or you should become a political prisoner. Did I get that right?
I thought she became a prisoner because she knowingly broke the law there.

ADVERTISEMENT