ADVERTISEMENT

Brohm to Louisville?

Man, it's tough watching you turn on your boy Mark so quick. Guy must be an absolute moron.
They make a decision on a QB and you think that? LOL. Unlike you and your boy Kirk, I don't need to agree with every decision they make. The problem with some of you is you think the only way you support a coach is agree with 100% of the decisions he makes. Glory worship basically. For the record, I still think Mark is a Grade A HC and the job he's done at UK is amazing.

They make a decision on a QB and you think that? LOL. Unlike you and your boy Kirk, I don't need to agree with every decision they make. The problem with some of you is you think the only way you support a coach is agree with 100% of the decisions he makes. Glory worship basically. For the record, I still think Mark is a Grade A HC and the job he's done at UK is amazing.
Lol, nice backtrack moron.

• Haha
Reactions: frydaze
Truth hurts to you, huh? I made you look like the dunce you are. How much did you cry last year when Stoops beat us? Bet that black and gold blankie was soaked with tears.
You made me look like a dunce? I quoted you saying Fickell is a good coach because he realized Mertz sucks. Your boy Stoops soon after actively recruits that same shitty QB to come play for him.

You're either more stupid than I originally thought (would be tough for you) or just in denial on how those two seem to contradict each other.

Let's do a hypothetical. Say our staff didn't go out and get one of the top portal QBs this season already. Now let's say I posted a tweet indicating Mertz is expected to come play for Iowa. Go ahead and give me your subsequent post regarding that pick-up by our staff.

• Haha
Reactions: frydaze
You made me look like a dunce? I quoted you saying Fickell is a good coach because he realized Mertz sucks. Your boy Stoops soon after actively recruits that same shitty QB to come play for him.

You're either more stupid than I originally thought (would be tough for you) or just in denial on how those two seem to contradict each other.

Let's do a hypothetical. Say our staff didn't go out and get one of the top portal QBs this season already. Now let's say I posted a tweet indicating Mertz is expected to come play for Iowa. Go ahead and give me your subsequent post regarding that pick-up by our staff.
You simply long to be bounced on Kirk and Brian's knee. A Hawkeye Homer. That's OK-- it's just that dudes like you don't have a perspective on the game. You live in a vacum in your Hawkeyedom.

You simply long to be bounced on Kirk and Brian's knee. A Hawkeye Homer. That's OK-- it's just that dudes like you don't have a perspective on the game. You live in a vacum in your Hawkeyedom.
Cool non-answer. Deflect, deflect, deflect.

ADVERTISEMENT