ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce Hornsby

HawkOptimist

HR Heisman
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2006
Was listening to Bruce Hornsby’s Greatest Radio Hits today. Man that guy was good. Took me back to my junior high and high school days of the late 80s and early 90s. Total nostalgia.

The Way It Is
Mandolin Rain
Every Little Kiss
End of the Innocence
Across the River
The Valley Road

Perhaps one of the more underrated, under appreciated musicians of our time?

Was listening to Bruce Hornsby’s Greatest Radio Hits today. Man that guy was good. Took me back to my junior high and high school days of the late 80s and early 90s. Total nostalgia.

The Way It Is
Mandolin Rain
Every Little Kiss
End of the Innocence
Across the River
The Valley Road

End of the Innocence is Henley

The Way It Is
Mandolin Rain
Every Little Kiss
End of the Innocence
Across the River
The Valley Road

Waiting Room Rock.

Reactions: srams21

The Way It Is
Mandolin Rain
Every Little Kiss
End of the Innocence
Across the River
The Valley Road

Very talented man!

The Way It Is
Mandolin Rain
Every Little Kiss
End of the Innocence
Across the River
The Valley Road

Went to a Bruce Hornsby concert about 20 years ago.....best concert I ever went to....

Sister made me go and I wasn't really interested. Obviously glad I did....guy has talent.

Reactions: Brok85
bruce-bored.gif

He is from Williamsburg where I went to college 1990-1994 and I saw him dozens of times on campus and at the local pubs / delis. Very nice and gracious guy.

The Way It Is
Mandolin Rain
Every Little Kiss
End of the Innocence
Across the River
The Valley Road

I met him and talked with him for a bit. Csb

The Way It Is
Mandolin Rain
Every Little Kiss
End of the Innocence
Across the River
The Valley Road

I'm a big Hornsby fan.

I put him (them) right there with Dire Straits, and that is not a compliment. I didn't care for the style of music or his vocals.

ADVERTISEMENT